MUCUS AND NIGHT

angie51
on 8/4/11 12:53 pm - Dallas, GA

WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH MUCOUS AT NITE THAT MESSES UP MY TASTE BUDS.  IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I GO TO BED.

phred
on 8/5/11 2:05 am - CO
Señor Lopez was nice to invite us,
To dinner — but hell, it would bite us.
Chili, queso, and beans,
And some watery greens,
Sent us home sporting mucous colitis.

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

john S.
on 8/7/11 1:05 am - TX
I have to do preventative things for mine.I don`t of course know any med. history on you. i had cancer on my vocal cord ( med. term in situ meaning in one spot) surgically removed followed by 35 radiations.  No chemo. Cancer free for 5 years.i have sleep apnea also w/wearing the mask w/ humidifier. So it burnt both outside and the inside my throat. My E/N/T said i could not afford to get any mucous build up.so i`m saying all this and to be short read between some lines.a lot of these things could or not help you, and even cost you money. But you could stagger them out by use of process of elimination.(allergies "do a generic claritin like" "do a nasal rinse thirty min. before bedtime the Neil-med brand with the bottle tube on cap type" "have you had a sleep study" "diag. reflux? generic or cheapest way out i do prilocet and tilt your bed at headboard 3 or 4 inches" "o and  i am trying the generic musinex asked by my PCP" I`m new and just throwing some things your way. I hope I`m finding you and yours well. BIG JOHN
Most Active