UPDATE - I need recommendations on boots

So Blessed!
on 11/6/11 10:23 pm, edited 11/7/11 3:28 am

I'm looking for a comfortable pair of dressy black boots with a low heel.  I also want something that I don't have to be a contortionist to get into them.

Any suggestions?

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 10:27 pm, edited 11/6/11 10:28 pm
Check out www.zappos.com.  Free shipping (usually UPS overnight), 1000's of boots, and free return shipping if you don't like them.
So Blessed!
on 11/6/11 10:49 pm

Thanks for the tip! 

Kim S.
on 11/6/11 10:42 pm - Helena, AL
Have you seen the cute boots with the wedge heel?  Boots are the thing right now.....any store you go to will have tons of selection.

So Blessed!
on 11/6/11 10:56 pm

I have a high instep and one of the problems I ran into was the boots having a rigid upper in that area.   It hurt to put them on.  I need a roomy ankle area because of some previous orthopedic surgery.  I also have spine issues, so I have to keep my heels low. 

I have a pair of boots that I absolutely love but they're falling to pieces and I can't find them around here.  Doing a web search today, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask for suggestions.
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 11:19 pm - TX
 I'm very picky about my shoes.  Prior to surgery I was a 7EE, now I'm just a 7W.  With feet that wide you can imagine I developed an absolute hatred of shoe shopping.  I got in the habit of buying good quality shoes and wearing them until they pretty much disintegrate.

My favorite brands are Naturalizer and Walking Cradles.  I've not checked for boots from Walking Cradles but Naturalizer has some great ones (OK, in a one year surgiversary craze I may have bought 2 pair and a pair of really cute shoes).  They are pricey but of such quality I expect to get 3-4 years wear at least out of them. 

Definitely check their website.  
So Blessed!
on 11/6/11 11:45 pm

I've bought Naturalizer shoes before and I liked them.  Thanks.  Hoping to get something before it gets too cold.  If I find something I really like, I'm buying 2 pairs too.
Jrzyboriqua
on 11/6/11 11:28 pm - East Windsor, NJ
Hi!

Check out Aerosoles.com...they have pretty nice boots there and they are comfy!

So Blessed!
on 11/7/11 3:30 am

Thank you
* Nicole *
on 11/7/11 12:04 am
I have a hard to fit foot myself, so I know how it is and I am a boot lover.

These are fantastic, dress them up or down and the Ariat ATS foot bed has not failed me yet.

http://www.ariat.com/Casual/Women/Footwear/Boots/SpatIII.htm l

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Most Active