2 weeks and 2 days post op

ntine4
on 12/14/11 8:26 pm
ok scale is moving but i dont seem or look any diffrent. the only place i see any diffrence is in my face it seems to have gotten smaller.
Is your face the first place you start seeing it?

Also, i've noticed the scale was moving like -1 pound everday and now it barely has moved. d Which i also have not had a BM in 10 is this normal? has anyone else dealt with this and how did you move past it. I wonder if not having a bm is why i stopped losing weight? I am passing gas but nothing else. Just weird. oh well have my first post op dr visit today lets see what he says.Not looking forward to getting on the scale there the scale at the drs office always says im heavier then the one at home. so i guess ill see my true weight. hope it wont be a disappointment.

JJ_
on 12/14/11 11:53 pm

Chill out except for the bowel movement - that is very important!

Judy
taller_tales
on 12/15/11 12:12 am, edited 12/15/11 12:13 am - MA
I've lost almost 30 pounds but I don't see much change yet either. My mum says she thinks my face looks a lot thinner and my calves are a little smaller but I don't see anything yet.

My aunt went through this surgery before and she said arms, legs, and face are first to thin out. The midsection, where we want to lose the most actually goes last.

Also, your starting weight is a bit lower than a lot of patients, so each pound is probably more meaningful for you as a person on the lower side of the scale.

I'm having trouble with BMs also. Doc said prune or plum juice or half measure of milk of magnesia because you don't want to go more than a few days.

Most Active