Poll: Top Three New Year determinations

mitzi_from_maui
on 12/30/11 7:32 am, edited 12/30/11 7:36 am
What are you top three new year determinations???????????????

Happy New Year my wonderful OH family. I always feel at home here and this website is filled with love. A bond that unites us all and only someone who has walked in our shoes truly understands what we have been through.

mitzi_from_maui
on 12/30/11 7:35 am
I will go first

1) Eat right and excercise (of course) its on the list every year :):):)
2) Appreciate all that I have and let those in my life who I love know it on a regular basis
3) Delete the addicting Facebook account where I spend too much time on :) (just did today so I am ahead on that goal)

Happy New Year my wonderful OH family. This is the best website and I always feel so much love being here.
Libby0218
on 12/30/11 7:45 am - TX
I participate in the Ali Edwards' One Little Word initiative and have selected my word for 2012 as: Dedicate

My intentions for this word are:
1. Dedicate myself to completing my doctoral dissertation in 2012
2. Dedicate myself to my health, I desire to complete several 5K events growing in my effort from walking to, by year's end to be jogging most of the event.
3. Dedicate myself to developing my leadership, vision, and passion during 2012.

mitzi_from_maui
on 12/30/11 7:49 am
beautiful libby love it thanks for sharing hugz
Kathy S.
on 12/30/11 12:19 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
  OH MY GOSH!  Mitzi, it's so great to see you again. How are the islands?   You look marvelous!

1.)   Get back to boot camp
2.)   Quit playing Farmville
3.)   Visit my son as much as I can since he just moved over 2000 miles away

Happy New Year Mitzi.  I hope we see more of you here!

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

mitzi_from_maui
on 12/30/11 1:27 pm
Wow so nice to see you too. Funny we both have on there to stay away from addicting websites you Farmville and me Facebook. I remember a time I was addicted to this website too. LOL Where did you son move to? That is really far and a big move
MyLady Heidi
on 12/30/11 1:58 pm
 Eating as healthy as possible without giving up the occasional endulgance.
 Spending more time on photography and less buying new clothes.
 Win the lottery so I don't have to waste my time working.  If only. lol

littleskie
on 12/30/11 7:45 pm - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
I want to learn about other cultures and what they eat. So I am planning a meal once a month from another culture. We will eat what they eat, as close as possible. We will listen to their folk or cultural music and if possible chat with someone online from that culture. I think its going to be a great experience.

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!

jkjstars123
on 12/30/11 10:44 pm - Tama, IA
1 Be happier and show more patience
2. Lose 20 pounds and keep it off
3. Run more 5Ks and 10Ks

Julie

HW 304, SW 291, GW 160, CW 140 H-5'9.5"            

AnneGG
on 12/30/11 11:06 pm
1. Maintain my weight by doing what I am doing one day at a time.
2. Continue to nurture my loved ones and be nurtured by them.
3. More travel- New Zealand in January, Arizona in May, California hiking in August, and China in September for my friends' sons' wedding.

I have so many others! But these are the biggest.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active