New Members Services post at top of page

ChristieS
on 1/24/12 4:30 am - Camby, IN
Unfortunately, we can't reply to it on that thread.  However, personal information is being shared!

The TOS states that our online identities will not be shared without permission.  However, when a post is taken to FB, isn't that exactly what is happening?

Many people do not share their WLS information with others beyond OH and their families.  This is sharing it without consent, and many of us do not like it one bit!

Twilighttwilight addict

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/24/12 4:29 am

It is internet.  And now - it is a very public internet site.   Until now - I felt secured - to a point... so my picture - avatar - showed that.  But considering all of the above - I changed my avatar and.... my name and signature.
I don't like what OH does - postes are one thing - but putting our pictures there, with a direct link to us and our posts  - not cool..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

ChristieS
on 1/24/12 5:05 am - Camby, IN
Well, I got a message from the mods that my post was moderated and to move on.  There's the answer... move on.

Twilighttwilight addict

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/12 5:11 am
 Darling ..I'm sure I have a "MOVE ON"  message coming too....   It's out of my craw .I'll shut up!   UGH!  Moooooooooving on ........ 
Most Active