Need recommendation for protein to put in coffee

LDG1970
on 3/7/12 4:37 pm - Denver, CO
Need recommendation for protein to put in coffee.
Thanks!!

LBL 7/10/12 starting 310lbs/current154lbs/goal 150lbs (
normal138)

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/weight_loss.php?a=sg&t=waqydin

laurawilson25
on 3/7/12 8:22 pm - Groves, TX
 I make a protein shake with the body fortress from Wal-Mart, then add the coffee for the taste. It's mostly shake, but you could make it mostly coffee and less shake. Any sweet flavor would probably taste fine. You have to do the trick with making the powder in to a paste first so it dissolves, but once you have that technique down, you can add anything to it. 

Amelia born full term May 15, 2012. 7 lbs, 2 oz. 11 lbs left to lose to make pre-baby weight.

And what does the LORD require of you?; To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. 
Micah 6:8  
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/12 10:10 pm
It all depends I guess on what you look for in protein.  I want mine to have zero carbs and zero fat.  I use Syntrax Nectar.  It comes in many flavors and some of the best for coffee are chocolate truffle and cappuccino.  It stirs in easily without a blender.

http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?x=0&y=0&ntk=prod ucts&ss=1&Ntt=syntrax%20nectar

Best,
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/12 10:16 pm, edited 3/7/12 10:16 pm
 I use isopure banana cream.  Again , no fat , no carbs ...only 90 calories a delicious scoop and 25 grams of protein.  

I blend  a scoop of the isopure with a  1/2 cup or so of water  and then pour my hot coffee on top . A simple and  delicious protein coffee latte !  I have 2 of these EVERY morning ( sometimes with a chai tea varaition ) 

ALESIA1966
on 3/7/12 11:24 pm - New Bern, NC
I use the Inspire Cinnamon Cappucino from the BE site...1 scoop, 2 tbsp COLD sf creamer & maybe 1/8 cup COLD milk, stir until smooth and add hot coffee - comes out fantastic, not clumpy, & if its not hot enough you can micro for another 20 seconds with still no danger of protein clumps...

Alesia : start 249 / surgeon's goal 138 / current 142  

kig
on 3/8/12 12:55 am
i use CLICk. You dont need to add anything. Its already coffe. And it is a GOOD one
Seht
on 3/8/12 3:22 am
I like using pureprotein vanilla, they come in a can and are already mixed.  So no having to mix it and no clumps to deal with when you put protein powder into something hot.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active