one week today

loretta cowels
on 4/22/12 11:40 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
Hopefully i get my tube out today. so far this has been hard to say the least the two week pre diet the pain etc. and of course i did the stupid thing i weighed my self home from the hospital up to 301 lbs omg wow. but then weighed my self this morning down to 280 and i can wear my wedding rings again. my hand was really swollen looked like a balloon atached to my arm. i layed on my iv in the hospital and pulled it half out lol never seen something swell so quick. My nurses in the hospital were amazing they pushed me with out being rude. Theyd walk with me and stop and cry with me when needed. Such a welcome change to my last surgery. Theys even did a good job at spoiling my two year old him and my hubby stayed at the hotel near the hospital and to say the least he was a little freaked out to see the tubes hanging from moms face. He didnt want me to kiss him but when id walk him id let go of his hand for a minute hed snatch it up as to say mom dont let go. I am amased by how many people actually care and feel blessed for that Loretta
Johnnystarship
on 4/23/12 3:04 am
RNY on 04/17/12
 It sounds like you have some good people supporting you. Hang in there. You can do this :)
Most Active