Today is my 3 year surgiversary!!!

CAnutfarmer
on 9/25/12 6:53 am
Today marks three years from my RNY. I'm so happy that i made the decision to have WLS. I won't say everything is perfect, it never is. I lost 92lbs initially, but have leveled at a 80 pound loss. It is up to me to make the correct food choices on a daily basis, but the RNY helps me so much with the amount and even types of food i choose. I still dump on sugar and fats and i'm grateful for that. I try to exercise daily for at least 30 minutes and i believe that helps keep the weight from returning and helping me to feel great. I've ran 3 half marathons and numerous shorter races and just feel better in my own skin. I'm not ashamed to go places and enjoy life! I think that's what this surgery decision was for me. Get my life back! And its working :)

HW 254 SW 247 CW 162 GW 145  

First 5K                                        37:48
First Trail 1/2 Marathon            3hr 30min
First Regular 1/2 Marathon     3hr 7min
1/2 Marathon 5/20/12               3hr 6min
cupcakesnsmiles
on 9/25/12 9:13 am - NY
RNY on 03/21/12
Congrats on maintaining! You look awesome!

Month 1: -28lbs  Month 2: -19lbs Month 3: In progress!
JJ_
on 9/25/12 9:33 am
Congrats!  I am glad to hear that you are enjoying life.  You look great in your pic too.

Judy
velma001
on 9/25/12 4:45 pm - Tustin, CA
 Congratulations! You are real source of inspiration to all guys here and I . I'm proud of you for defying the odds and keeping the weight off. You have made your journey much less stressful and much more informed.  Thanks for sharing yourself here on the forum. God bless!
martitalinda
on 9/25/12 11:42 pm
 CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you look FABULOUS!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Linda_S
on 9/26/12 7:05 am - Eugene, OR
Congratulations!  You look MahVelous!   

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

Most Active