8 long yrs anniversary

Stephanie F.
on 1/27/13 6:59 am - San Antonio, TX

It has been a long bumpy ride I had both feet , left knee and back surgery oh let's not forget I broke my arm. It seems like very time I et ready to go to the gym, something happens.Originally I lost 130 lbs, during my first year when I fell and broke my foot everything went down hill from there But I am truly grateful I have that I have come thus far.

Stephanie Frederick
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!!!!!!
Pre-Op 331
Post OP 202
current 270

mollypitcher08
on 1/27/13 11:39 pm

congratulations on your 8 years! That is a long time to keep any weight off!! Sorry to hear of your problems being inactive can leave us all with weight re-gain!! (I know as I have put back on 70# of the 206# I originally lost!)

I guess you probably already know what you need to do.  Make the time for you.  Do it now.  You are your own advocate as no one else will do it for you! (a hard lesson to learn, believe me!!) You will feel almost instantly better about yourself once you commit to you.

It will not be easy but you can do it.  You lost 130# which in itself is an awesome feat!!.  Start again.  Do what is familiar.  You know basics like drinking water, walking a bit further, chew food slowly, and cut back on junk if you eat it at all!

I don't want to sound preachy just want to help you get back on track.  My brother bless his heart took all of the snacky foods that he can eat because there is no weight problem there) and he snacks in the privacy of his den.  I try not to buy things like that but we are all human and it happens!!

Take care and I wish you well on your continued journey of weight loss/management.  Take care and this site is awesome for help and suggestions, too.  Molly P. (Mary)

Member Services
on 1/27/13 11:43 pm - Irvine, CA

We are so sorry to hear all you have been through but kudos to you for not giving up and your 8 years!!!

Most Active