Can someone help me convert from old profile to new?

Karen K.
on 2/5/13 2:38 am - Weymouth, MA

Hi all,

I haven't been on the site in a while and when I was first pre-op and then post-op I did a lot of journaling in my profile and would have to lost it all now that there is a new format.  I am not very computer literate and don't know how to incorporate my old writings into a new place to journal.  I did add some photos today but not sure how people will even find them.  Yup- I am lost!  I have been post-op for about 6 years and have been rather successful but need support again and would like to use this site as completely as possible.  Thanks a bunch- KK

Huneypie
on 2/5/13 3:39 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Hi Karen, I can see your profile. I clicked your name and can see that you tell us you're from Massachusetts (sp?).

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Most Active