UPDATE on Bariatric Eating.com issues

Jeannie Hubnik
on 5/17/13 3:18 am - Belton, TX

ok, I posted about issues I had with Susans website Bariatric Eating.com.  I found an email address and emailed to it got a reply with an apology for my issues and that their new website ordering system just went live and how to fix my issues on the auto reorder.  I went to the site logged in and all my history was there.  A place for me to cancel the auto-order.  I made the changes it saved them and I got a confirmation email to my account.  So hopefully she has new people running her business.  I made sure my CC info was not saved as a standing for of payment though. I will give them a chance to prove themselves BUT I will be very watchful.  I will update again after my next order.  I order 2 months at a time since I have to double up on most my vitamins it is costly :) 

Jeannie

Jeannie
3-9-2005 ~ 350  *~*~*~*~*~*~*  8 years post op 165 goal for 6 1/2 years

"Just because you can....doesn't mean you should" Acheron

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/13 3:42 am

Just my personal opinion but I would rather dig my eye out with a rusty nail than to give her one penny of business.  The amount of money she has stolen from hundreds of people over the years is without excuse.

Jeannie Hubnik
on 5/17/13 3:50 am - Belton, TX

If I can find someone else that carries the journey vitamins I would happily go elsewhere.  So far she is the only distributor I have found.

Jeannie

poet_kelly
on 5/17/13 5:21 am - OH

They aren't even good vitamins.  They are made with some forms of vitamins that we can't even absorb.  Here's an article that explains it very well: http://wlsvitagarten.com/2010/12/12/journey-as-told-by-susan -maria-and-dissected-by-andrea/

Plus I wouldn't trust her to actually send you what you pay for, since she has ripped off so many customers.  But I also wouldn't bother paying for such crappy vitamins even if I did trust her to actually send me what I paid for.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

juleskar
on 5/17/13 4:22 am
Laura in Texas
on 5/17/13 3:54 am

She has used that same excuse and promises numerous times. Good luck.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Jeannie Hubnik
on 5/17/13 3:56 am - Belton, TX

I am definately getting the feeling I need to take my business elsewhere... which is why I posted here to get feedback... thanks!

Jeannie

Hislady
on 5/17/13 5:10 am - Vancouver, WA

I dealt with them once and that was one time too many! I switched vitamins rather than continue to try to deal with them.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/17/13 11:48 pm - Burleson, TX

JEANNIE--While I certainly HOPE everythign works out for..and I admire your tenacity and sweet spirit...I'm not sure I could be as nice as you...Oh Crap..Who do I think I'm fooling??? I'd NEVER be as nice as you...lol

I met Susan Maria, at an OH conference, in 2004, and totally loved her. I bought her book..yadda..yadda...yadda...over the years she kinda got carried away, on her site...bashed peeps who did not agree with everything she preached...bashed OH, even though she advertised here...just all out weird behavior..and the bad order stuff started..and this was YEARS AGO..this is not a NEW problem...I stopped ordering at least 4-5 years ago...

As far as vitamins, please do "taked advice" from the peeps here-especially the vets. OF COURSE your physician anf nut's instructions are important-and is your own good sense-but, having the experience, and support of peeps who "walk the walk", is just PRICELESS, IMHO

Thank you updating about BE..no doubt you are helping others

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Jeannie Hubnik
on 5/18/13 1:39 am - Belton, TX

I have gotten lots of private messages and emails about her true self..so I will take my business elsewhere a shame that someone who could be so amazing for WLS would turn the way she did.

thanks for the help everyone

Jeannie

Most Active