OC WLS Support Group

terryrow61
on 2/19/14 4:33 am - Garden Grove, CA

Hi Everyone, it has been a very very long time since I have been on OH and it isn't because I don't like OH.  Me and my life has been busy and hectic. I am still facilitating a WLS Back-on-Track (1+ years post op) and an everyone support group meeting on the 2nd Saturday of every month. The OC WLS Support Group meeting is held in a Kaiser facility at Chapman/Lewis in Orange (near Crystal Cathedral), however, you do not have to be a Kaiser patient to attend the support group meeting(s).  For more information, just look at my OH page and/or email me at [email protected]. You can also bring support people with you.  The class has NO fees.  Obesity Help will be at my March 8, 2014 support group meeting to discuss and provide a demonstration of their website.  I am hoping this will get my group members onto OH's site and me too! Have a great day! Terry

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

It sure is good C'ING LESS OF ME!

We could learn a lot from crayons: 
some are sharp, some are pretty, 
some are dull, some have weird names, 
& all are different colors....but they

ALL exist very nicely in the same box.

(Author Unknown)

terryrow61
on 2/19/14 4:36 am - Garden Grove, CA

I had surgery on August 10, 2007 and lost 136 lbs.  I am human and gained back about 30-35 pounds, but I started eating healthy and exercising and lost some of that 35 lbs and plan to have it all gone by the next OH Conference in LA.

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

It sure is good C'ING LESS OF ME!

We could learn a lot from crayons: 
some are sharp, some are pretty, 
some are dull, some have weird names, 
& all are different colors....but they

ALL exist very nicely in the same box.

(Author Unknown)

Most Active