At A Standstill

icej2003
on 2/2/16 7:55 pm - Belleville, IL
RNY on 08/03/16

I have really been having a hard time losing weight...my doctor prescribe belviq to help cut my appetite but I still have not lost any weight. She wants me to lose at least 30 pounds before I have to submit my information to the insurance company for approval my sixth month visit will be in June....any Suggestions

White Dove
on 2/2/16 8:42 pm - Warren, OH

A good way to cut appetite and lose quickly is Atkins Induction diet plan.  You eat only protein and almost no carbs.  Eating carbs is what increases appetite.  Try for two weeks.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

icej2003
on 2/2/16 9:44 pm - Belleville, IL
RNY on 08/03/16

Can i find this diet plan online .....im just afraid if i dont drop the 30 pounds insurance company won't approve me

Hislady
on 2/2/16 9:57 pm - Vancouver, WA

Yep just go to Atkins .com the newer plan allows more carbs but I always use the old 20 grams of carbs per day myself.

acbbrown
on 2/2/16 9:21 pm - Granada Hills, CA

What works for me is planning my food the night before, figuring out calories/nutrition info, and DO NOT deviate from said plan. I know if I haven't planned for it, I can't touch it. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

icej2003
on 2/2/16 9:40 pm - Belleville, IL
RNY on 08/03/16

Thanks i will try and see if that will work for me

White Dove
on 2/3/16 5:34 am - Warren, OH

You have to follow it exactly for the two weeks.  One slip up and you wasted your time.  Put the app on your cellphone, scan and track all foods, print out the shopping lists from atkins.com, plan every meal and watch the pounds melt off.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Nancy
on 2/3/16 4:17 am - Kasson, MN

Cutting carbs out of your diet, just eating proteins, fruits and vegetables.  

hollykim
on 2/3/16 8:16 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On February 3, 2016 at 12:17 PM Pacific Time, Nancy wrote:

Cutting carbs out of your diet, just eating proteins, fruits and vegetables.  

fruit and many vegetables ARE carbs.

Heather P.
on 2/3/16 6:14 am

I had a hard time getting started losing weight when I started my 6 month diet too.  I found that when i started trying to eat exactly how I will have to eat after surgery (although obviously larger portions) the weight started coming off.  Good luck to you!

Ht 5'7" HW 406, SW 361

RNY 3/28/16

Most Active