Seeking Kaiser @ Harbor City Info Zane / Belzberg

BroomHilda
on 3/15/08 7:32 am
Hi there gang, I am on a hunt to find people who have dealt with Kaiser at Harbor City or Dr. Zane or Dr. Belzberg. I would like to hear about your experiences. I am a Kaiser patient who is anxiously awaiting my consultation appointment and need to hear something about these surgeons. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jessica

Starting Weight 346.7lbs Current Weight 199lbs Goal Weight 150lb
veronica H.
on 5/12/08 2:45 am - Fairfield, CA
im going through kaiser richmond. so far it is great!, it just seemed to take forever to get in the program (7 months) but once your in, you get surgery super fast!
atascach
on 10/21/08 6:37 am - HAYWARD, CA
 Hi I see you posted a while ago how are things know I just started my process in Fremont kaiser. I have my referral to the bariatric and my appointment is on 11-9,I have a bmi of 41 to 43 unsure of my height I have seen the nutri all ready and my pschi,and all of the other appoints are all the first and second week of Nov. i still need to schedule my EKG,chest x ray and I am unsure what else so if you can tell me as much as you can I would love the know

Thank you
Atasca
JoanneK
on 6/25/08 11:40 am - CA
This is such a long time after your post but I thought I would give you my story.  I have Dr. Belzberg as my physician and he is great.  I'm not fond of the hassle making the appointments there.  They are just too busy to be very personable.  I am having a revision done 7/7/08 and can't wait.  Good luck!  Joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8486 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9052 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11027 views