looking for Dr Schlesingers DS patients.

dmk22498
on 12/8/09 4:06 am - tempe, AZ
I would like to hear from actual DS Patients of Dr Schlesinger.
Thank you
Emily F.
on 3/20/10 5:14 am
Did you try the ds board? I think there are some over there.
mew6495
on 4/5/10 5:58 am - MI
 I am not a DS patient of Dr. S but a revision ERNY patient of his.  You might also want to try the Arizona forum for more of his DS patients.

Good Luck.

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 3:10 am - AZ
On December 8, 2009 at 12:06 PM Pacific Time, dmk22498 wrote:
I would like to hear from actual DS Patients of Dr Schlesinger.
Thank you

Good luck trying to find a significant number of them.  One day he claimed to have done zero, the very next day he mysteriously did 200+.

His office staff claims he did most of them when he worked for a company prior to where he is now, and prior to where he used to be, and prior to where he was when he worked for Gitt.  Upon speaking with that company he never did a single DS procedure.  He lied.

He's not on the DS "best of the best" list for a reason.  When he gets a bit more experience under his belt, perhaps he have a DS rep.

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/10 1:29 pm - WAKE FOREST, NC
Is there a true "best of the best" list of DS surgeons? I know about DSFacts.com and also duodenalswitch.com. Is there a more comprehensive list than what is found on these sites?

Thanks!!
WASaBubbleButt
on 9/10/10 1:31 pm - Mexico
On September 10, 2010 at 8:29 PM Pacific Time, NewSabrina wrote:
Is there a true "best of the best" list of DS surgeons? I know about DSFacts.com and also duodenalswitch.com. Is there a more comprehensive list than what is found on these sites?

Thanks!!

Yes, there really is a true list and it is on DSFacts.com.  Those are the only surgeons I personally would go to for DS.

It's as comprehensive as it gets.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Lena0003
on 8/13/10 11:56 am - Maple Grove, MN
I'd try the local AZ board.
Starting Weight:  359.9 lbs  Day of surgery:  345 lbs  My Goal:  170 lbs  Surgeon's Goal:  145 lbs
"Nothing tastes as good as being healthy feels."

WASaBubbleButt
on 9/10/10 1:34 pm - Mexico
On August 13, 2010 at 6:56 PM Pacific Time, Lena0003 wrote:
I'd try the local AZ board.

Usually I would agree with you but that's where the patient coordinators swarm and praise their crappy surgeons.  One even admitted it, she point blank admitted we were right in constantly accusing her of working for Schlesinger.

On private boards she'd talk about what a butcher he is and how he butchered her.  On public boards she was all about how wonderful and god-like he is.  It was allllll about the dollars.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8486 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9052 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11027 views