week 2 of getting back on track

2fun 2quit
on 1/14/12 8:46 pm, edited 1/14/12 9:01 pm - Saint Paul, MN
Well, here is my update for my week two of getting myself back on track...
My execerise portion was challenging the first two days this week.  I really didn't want to go, BUT I pushed through and went.  The rest of the week was better after that and I actually enjoyed my workouts.  My eating once again could have been better so my challenge for myself this week is to really focus on my eating and get that part of my plan on track.  My weigh in this morning proved I am going in the right direction with another 2.0 pounds lost yay me! I am determined to make this work and NOT get defeated or give up.  I see myself with this weight back off and I look fabulous  !

So until my next update through the week, VICTORY to you all in your journey today!

workout this week:
Monday: 50 minutes on the stationary bike
Tuesday: dance class
Wednesday: 1 hour on the walking track
Thursday: water aerobics class
Friday: 30 minutes on the walking track

2fun 2quit
on 1/14/12 8:50 pm - Saint Paul, MN
LEE
on 1/14/12 11:43 pm
Awesome Christine.  Great job on those workouts and keeping variety in them, my wife hates the stationary bike, but I got on one yesterday and put the level up high and I tell you it gave y legs a good workout. 

Congrats on the 3.5 los that is so encouraging to know that your hard work is paying off. 

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
2fun 2quit
on 1/15/12 5:39 am, edited 1/15/12 5:40 am - Saint Paul, MN
Thanks Lee. Keep up the workout on the bike
MSW will not settle
on 1/16/12 5:17 am
  Keep doing it girl!  

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 202 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1145 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2049 views