NSV's!

PozestStar
on 2/26/12 11:03 am - AL
RNY on 02/06/12
I don't know if these really count as NSV's, but I'm counting them

So I have to drive 6 hours to a funeral tonight (don't worry, this post gets less depressing lol), so today I went to have my hair done.  My mom paid for it as a "congrats" for losing weight! (NSV #1).  (I could actually sit in the chair without the circulation to my feet being cut off)  When I told my hairdresser about my weight loss, she did my eyebrows for free!  (NSV #2)

Then I went to buy a jacket from Catherines since my other suit jackets still don't fit yet.  Jackets suck.  My top it technically a 3x, but my upper arms are very large and it forces me to get 4x jackets/long sleeve shirts.  Well, I put on a size 4 jacket, and I just knew I'd have problems getting my arms to fit into the sleeves... BUT IT FIT PERFECTLY!!  I even have a little room in the upper arms!  That never, ever EVER happens!  I'm so excited!  (NSV #3)

I tried to put on some 4x pants... but I'm not there yet (darn these luscious hips ).  I'm getting closer though!

Yaaay!

Elaine2
on 2/26/12 11:28 am, edited 2/26/12 12:02 pm - Atlanta, GA
Look at all those NSVs----4 in one day (posting it is #4)---maybe a record.

Your post made me think back to my pre op days. Most folks wanted to get out of Lane Bryant--I wanted so badly to get out of Catherine's and into Lane Bryant. It was a big NSV when I could shop there!  Now I'm towards the bottom of Lane Bryant and maybe into normal store soon. But even at goal I may have to shop women's for pants. Same type of hips! But maybe women's in a regular store??

Yahoo for your NSVs!

InkdSpEdTchr
on 2/26/12 11:53 am
Those are absolutly NSV's to celebrate! Congrats!!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

acbbrown
on 2/26/12 12:44 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 I normally hate talking to the hair dresser, but I might have to start now - 

What a wonderful day of NSVs - these are the things that keep us going!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Lucky2talk2
on 2/26/12 1:23 pm - Renton, WA
How exciting to sit proudly in that chair! To enjoy the process and extras..eyebrows!! Rewards, special coodos, and love from your mom!! New clothes in stores you want more and more to be in...all in the process!! Love the revealing so many changes happening for you!!

Thank you for giving me the idea to one day take myself to a beauty parlor to have my hair done. Gosh, I cannot remember the last year my butt sat in a beauty hair salon seat. Wow.

Keeps sharing!! I love to read people's posts!!

Hugs,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

theshrinkingmimi
on 2/27/12 7:43 am
I have the same arm issue, so I get it.  My sleeveless tanks are 1-2 sizes smaller than the tops that I wear over them.   I cant wait to get those suckers wacked off!

Congrats! Keep rackin up those NSVs.
Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Most Active