New life , new attitude, new needs

findingkat
on 10/10/11 11:05 am - OH
Hello all!
I am I new member, just having surgery one week ago today. I was discharged home after four days of what seemed to be one issue after another. I cried and prayed for hours one night, knowing that I was going to die. I had anxiety every night and had trouble with my blood pressure, o2 Sats, ect......... All the fears I had laying dormant before going into surgery raised their heads after surgery. I prayed and asked for God to protect and hold me in his arms and bring me through the dark. I made it through the nights, out of the hospital, and now I am safe in my home surrounded by family and friends. I used to read the post on the different forums but I never saw this forum before. I am hoping to use this site to keep my head and heart where it needs to be to be successful in this journey

Hislady
on 10/11/11 5:22 am - Vancouver, WA
Welcome, welcome I hope you visit often, we love new folks here! Even tho I know God is with me there are days like yours where it just seems so dismal. Yesterday my grand daughter called and said her OB couldn't keep treating her (she's 8 1/2 mos pregnant)! Also they were waiting on seeing if they were OKd for a house they wanted badly. It was looking bleak and hopeless when she called. She said I'm just gonna put it in God's hands it's all just making me physically sick. Well before the day was over her OB called and said no way was he going to abandon her this close to birth and the land lady called to tell them they could pick up the keys to the house. Now if she had tried to work all that out herself she would have gone crazy but she let go and let God. As soon as she did that everything fell into place! Life can be rough but we have the best friend ever walking right next to us every day!
Patricia R.
on 10/11/11 11:02 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi and Welcome,
Praise God for seeing you through the worst part of your surgery.  I will pray your journey continues on a better, healthier route.

This forum is a blessing, where Karen and I have been encouraging one another, and those who lurk, as often as we are able.  Please join in as often as possible.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active