God bless !

boemary
on 2/28/04 1:17 pm - Ocala, FL
I just wanted to say God bless you all, i am so sorry you all are having temp. complications, I will include you all in my prayers at church tomorrow, God Bless all my W.l.S.brothers and sisters I am having my rny on march 22nd please also say a kind word to the big guy for me also, my children need me to be all that I can be, This is my main reason for having this w.l.s.keep the faith everyone God is good!
gabbyzgr8
on 3/11/04 10:01 am - Naples, FL
HI There! I am having my surgery LAP-RNY on March 22, too! I will keep you in my prayers. You are absolutely correct. The Lord is great! He loves you, and he know the very thoughts and emotions of your heart and soul. You are a daughter of God with a divine heritage. He will bless you and be there for you during your time of need. All you have to do is ask with faith and he will be there to hold your hand through your surgery journey. I wish you the very best. Your children will be blessed because of your faith and your strength, and your loving charity towards others! Love, Gabriella
Most Active