Okay people in need HELP!!!

dtabor5
on 8/22/11 1:00 am
where shall i start... well i was reading Kirmy's post (laughing my ass off ) and even answered her and at the end I saw something that floored me... about Mickie!!! i am STILL hating myself and not sure when i will get over it.... I guess after surgery and that 1st year life got in the way of keeping up!!! between the 3 teenagers, my dad, hubbys, the house, my mom and last and, most of the time least, my classes i just didn't pay attention... I, along with you, lost a great person and somehow i missed it!!! she sent me an email that she was going to have the TT and would email me about it when she got home..... and she never made it home....... what was so damn important that i didn't stop, send her a short note, and PAY ATTENTION!!! she and our families were to meet next year and have some fun.... well i just missed out on meeting one of the best people i have ever "met" here and was so looking forward to meeting in person... while i know you all are thinking where the hell have you been since Feb.? i have no excuse and all i can say is "Mickie, I am so sorry i was not there for you! and i will miss you with all of my heart!"

Mickie, i am so sorry...
Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

orangecrushed
on 8/22/11 2:52 am - Triad, NC
Exactly one year ago today, a very dear friend of mine passed away suddenly in her sleep.  I loved her very much, and she was so important to my life... she was a mentor to me when I was a teenager, and actually helped to keep me on the straight and narrow.  We kept making plans to get together, to see each other more often... but we never did.  It had been nearly a year since I saw her when she passed away.

I never did get to tell her what she meant to me, and I regret it to this day.  There are a lot of things I should've done, promises I didn't keep to get together.

I understand the regret, and the sadness that goes along with it.  I'm sure that Mickie knew that you would be thinking of her.  Just keep remembering all of the great things about her, and honor her memory in this way.  There's no way to turn back the clock and change what we did or didn't do... but you aren't alone.  Many of us feel this exact same way when we've lost someone we love.

I hope that you will find some closure.  *hugs*

Nic
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 978 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views