Pics: Before & After

Amy W.
on 2/3/14 9:52 pm, edited 2/3/14 10:07 pm - Buckeye, AZ
*****I'VE TRIED 20 TIMES TO INSERT A PIC! HOW DO I DO IT?! HEEEEELP!!!!******

Hey everyone! I had surgery in 2004 and the regain started happening in 2012. In September 2013 I was back up to 183 and had to put a stop to the madness! I started walking everyday (& now jog), logging everything I ate, staying away from gluten/lactose (which made me miserable anyway).
LONG story short, I've lost 30 pounds in 4 months and couldn't be happier! Having the surgery made me lose a lot of weight without trying, but now I've completely changed my whole lifestyle/self and busted my *ss for the first time EVER in my life. I wanted to share some pics because I'm so proud of myself for changing into a healthy person!
My journey is far from over (well, it'll never be over) and I'm still learning through trial and error, but I'm really changing for the better and I love life!

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/29ol3pk.jpg[/IMG]

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

ajrober2
on 2/4/14 1:01 am - Houston, TX
DS on 11/01/12

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope you don't mind me doing it for you..  I followed the link and copy/pasted it into this message.  Congratulations!!!  You look awesome!  & Slim!! 

Huneypie
on 2/4/14 2:08 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Good one AJ (for posting the pics that is). 

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Amy W.
on 2/5/14 2:30 am - Buckeye, AZ
Thank you for posting it! Which code should I use (for future reference)? I posted all 4 links and none of them showed up! That makes no sense...

ajrober2
on 2/5/14 11:09 pm - Houston, TX
DS on 11/01/12

No Problem!  I didn't use a code.  I used the link in your original message to see the photo in my browser, then just Copy/Pasted the photo into the message. 

Melanie74
on 2/4/14 2:03 am

You look amazing!!  All your hard work has certainly paid off!! :)

what an inspiration for us newbies!!

ladybug513
on 2/4/14 2:04 am - NY

INSPIRATIONAL

First goal 120.0: 12/7/13  Final goal 115.0 (114.6):  2/6/14  

5'3  SW: 199 (12/11/11)  Current: 114.8 pounds  18% body fat   BMI: 20.3           

Huneypie
on 2/4/14 2:07 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Wow Amy, just wow!! 

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

karmilkandi
on 2/4/14 2:18 am
DS on 01/16/14

It is definitely reassuring to know that the DS will always work when you need it to. Btw I'm super happy for your initial and current success.

Amy W.
on 2/5/14 2:29 am - Buckeye, AZ
Whoa whoa whoa... The surgery worked 9 years ago, but now I feel like my body has completely reverted back to pre-op through the years. I can't even look at food without gaining, and I didn't stop gaining!! This last 30 pound loss was all MY hard work and dedication! * PROUD*

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 695 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1011 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 340 views