Question

SeaShoreClams H.
on 2/1/05 6:35 am - Jersey City, NJ
I am a bit concerned. I had my surgery 9/04 and I lost about 110 pounds. I have lost maybe about 10 pounds since last August and I am stuck on 268. I dunno if perhaps I beat the surgery? I am not able to eat a whole burger but sometimes I feel I eat a lot. Currently for the past two months my bowel has been unsual. Usually I go every morning, but now it's every other day and not a lot. But if I don't go a lot, I become very bloated. So bloated that my pants fit me tight. It even went to the point where my bottom of my stomach was hurting. A month ago I went to the ER because I was very concerned and I just had TONS of gas. I surprised the doc and she told me to take gas X. That weekend I ate prunes to help move things a long. It helped but now it's happening again. The pants that I am wearing today are fighting tight and I didn't go very much this morning! Also for a while now, for no apparent reason, I sometimes feel this burn in the middle of my belly. It's not painful but just a dull burn for a second or two and it goes away. Or times I can feel a ***** or two. Do you guys things something is wrong with me! I haven't read anyone with these types of problems online.
Most Active