UPDATE: AUNT PAM IS HOME!

Debbie D.
on 8/6/06 4:10 pm - Chelan, WA
Our visit with Pam and her daughter Rodleen was so very spiritual. She went from ICU to a room since I had last spoke with her daughter before going to see Pam. My fiance, Dan, our youngest daughter Courtney and myself all went and we all were just amazed when we walked in to see Pam sitting up in her bed. She was more alert then we expected her to be. She looked great with great color and such light shinning through her beautiful blue eyes...the windows to her soul! Her daughter Rodleen was shinning with relief and happiness. What a visit it was. No words can really explain the spiritual energy we felt in that room all together for the first time! Before we left, we were able to meet Dr. Lauter. She was going to be released to go home before the day was over. I am very sorry that I was not able to get this posted until now. It was a long day for us yesterday as we gained 2 friends and finding out after while we were in the area that we lost one who passed away in her sleep yesterday. God bless you Becky! Please pray for her only child...19 yr. old daughter who tried waking her Mom to get ready for work. She was raised by her Mom, Becky and it was just the two of them. Pam, I thank God for bringing us all together. There is a reason for everything! God bless you and your family! Friends for life! To everyone else out there, your thoughts, prayers, and e-mails meant a great deal. It was truly special and just amazing. I was so happy to see all the e-mails sent to Pam at the hospital along with all *****sponded back to me and all the nice compliments. God bless you all! I wish I could meet each one of you. You all are very special! With Love, Debbie
Most Active