Hi my name is Stacey!

neikoredsko
on 9/28/06 7:43 am
Hi I am currently waiting for my first consult to a wls surgeon, I am 35 and any comments ,stories of your experiences anything will help me get threw this. I am getting more and more educated everyday on Laproscopic surgery but any pointers tips ect. will be greatly appreciated. I will post back to anyone willing to share there life with me.
annette R.
on 10/1/06 2:47 am - ithaca, NY
Hi Stacey, Have you tried the main message board? Plenty of info there. Take your time, read, listen, explore different boards here. Good luck, it is quite a journey.
Diminishing Dawn
on 10/7/06 7:04 am - Windsor, Canada
Hi Stacey! Here you are!! I've been looking for you as I'm not sure if I have the right email or not. You made some lovely comments on my webpage. If ever you'd like to send some emails back and forth, I'll gladly chat with you! If there is anything that you'd like to chat about or share, let me know! Dawn [email protected] http://www.geocities.com/diminishingdawn 288/212/140
neikoredsko
on 10/8/06 12:41 pm
Hi Dawn thank you for responding back it reall for me makes things seem and feel more real sharing with someone who has already gone threw the experience.As I think I said I am At the first stage of everything they would like me to attend a support meeting/education class. But I have a major problem I smoke cigarettes and they are telling me that I cannot have the surgery until I am atleast 3 months smoke free. I already understand why and totally agree but it has been so hard for me to just quit.I think this is gonna be my biggest hurdle yet.I don't really drink alot and I for sure don't have any other bad habits, other then my poor eating habits (lol).You really gave alot of insight on your site that helped me and I have gone to the library and researched some on the procedure to better understand what I will be going threw and to be honest I was quite ignorant to quite a few things. So again TY. Pleases keep posting any and all info as I said or pointers will be a great help. And good job again on your accomplishments you look great and threw your words sound so happy. Hello to your hubby he sounds amazing and really supportive and thats nice to have.TY again Dawn I hope you post soon!!
Most Active