Sport's Bra Recomendations?

chrisgraves
on 6/26/11 5:29 am - MA
Anyone have a good recomendation for a high impact sports bra for 40DDD?

Thanks

5'6.5"  HW: 310 / SW:279.6  /GW:150               
Jillian O.
on 6/26/11 6:06 am - Fort Riley, KS
I like the double layered danskin one they sell at Walmart, I have 2 of them, not sure how they would do on a large chest, they work well with my little change purses for boobs though.

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

Jennifer R.
on 6/26/11 9:01 am - Fullerton, CA
I use Glamorise sports bra. The nice thing is that it goes on like a regular bra (snaps in back) so you don't have to do the sports bra shuffle to get it on. It's also cut higher in the front kind of like a tank top so you don't spill out of it. I highly recommend it. You can get it online or at Catherine's in stores.
Jennifer

Courage is not always a lion's roar. Sometimes, it is a small voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Plans

"When you change the way you see things, the things you see will change."

pamkb
on 6/26/11 9:48 am - Crestview, FL
I am also large chested.  The two bras I like for exercise (high impact running and boot camp class) is my UnderArmour and Moving Comfort Juno bra.  Both are pullover, racerback compression bras and I wouldn't dream of doing high impact sports without either one.  The racerback will help the weight from pulling on your back and shoulders.  I have no pain, bounce or discomfort when I exercise.

I am creating my own revolution and PAMdemonium reigns!

RNY 11/16/2010

SW 270, CW 155, GW 135

1st 5k time 40:34 (Dec 2013)

chrisgraves
on 6/26/11 11:24 am - MA
Thanks Ladies.  I'll check out your recomedations.
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 12:35 am - TX
I will second the Danskin bras from Walmart. They have a huge selection and they work well for me, and I am a 38D (down from 40DD) right now. I actually like them better than my $50 sports bra.
Mary B.
on 6/27/11 3:32 am - Southern, MD
I really like this one from Champion . I dont see it in a 40DDD, but you may be able to try a 42DD?

Im fairly saggy and it keeps everything tightly in place. I am comfortable running in it.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Judi J.
on 6/27/11 4:03 am - MN
If you can't find one that does the job, my niece wears an F cup and she wears 2 sports bras during her aerobics classes. good luck!
Most Active