Clothing Swap - Link Inside

Sheila H.
on 7/4/06 2:18 am - Denver, CO
As I embark upon this journey, one of the things that I keep thinking about is "what in the devil will I wear??" I know, it sounds silly, even idiotic, but working where I do, myh appearance is somewhat important and I don't want to look like a slob as I lose weight. There are so many different sizes on this board, why not do a clothing swap? I can send you my 18/20/22's and someone else can send me their 14/16's. This way we can get that "wearing new clothes that fit and I'm happy" feeling and not have to spend an arm and a leg doing it. Of course, there will be some that abuse this, but those of us with our heart in the right place can make this work. I've created a group at http://wlsclothingswap.proboards39.com/ for both men AND women. I have created groupings of clothing sizes (write me if you can think of others!) and I figure we can just put each other in touch with the right people to get some clothes! I think we should either pay for the postage ourselves or send packages C.O.D. You can work it out with whoever you are working with. What do you think??
Most Active