ANY ONE IN THE DENVER AREA

Troy Roberts
on 7/28/11 3:40 pm - CO
IS THERE ANYONE IN THE DENVER ARE THAT THAT WOULD LIKE TO HANG OUT ME AND MY PARTNER ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS AND THINGS TO DO . PLUS FOR ME IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO THAT HAS BEEN GOING OR THROW ALL OF THIS . LET ME KNOW TROY
dianegloria
on 7/29/11 2:34 am - Ft. Collins, CO
I am sort of near Denver. It is less than an hour away and my best friend in the world is in Brighton. So yeah, I would love to find friends here, as I just moved here from Washington and am valiantly trying to break out of my self imposed isolation I had allowed myself to wallow in.

I can be a great warning, what not to do after gastric bypass surgery!

But I am on track now and doing really well now. One day at a time, though.... as I know I only get a daily reprieve with this dis'ease.

I have a museum that I hear is a little known wonder in Denver that one of my wonderful gay buddies has sworn is just to die for, a design dream come true.
So I do have other reasons to head to Denver regularly.

Also always looking for a great olympic size swimmiing pool with a great deep end.

anyhows, I enjoy road trips, even  little ones like to Denver from Loveland here. Would love to get to know you and your partner, very much so. It would be darn right therapeutic according to my therapist...

lol

ODAAT,
d'ladybug

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views