Research Participants Needed

Shana H.
on 11/21/03 2:10 am - Memphis, TN
I am a bisexual researcher at the University of Memphis. I am conducting research regarding relationship issues in bisexual/lesbian same-sex female relationships. Would you be willing to post a link to my survey within your website or send it on to people that you know who might be willing to participate? Thank you very much for you time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding my research, please feel free to contact me by email. Below is a short introduction to my study. Thanks, Shana Hamilton The University of Memphis Participate in research to build an accurate understanding of gender and sexual orientation! Researchers at The University of Memphis are asking lesbian, bisexual, women-loving-women, or transgendered women (who have relationships with women, were raised as girls, and do not currently identify as men) who are or have been in a same-sex relationship to complete two surveys that will generate an appreciation of the complexity of same-sex relationships and gender expression. This research team is LGBT- positive and interested in furthering an understanding of the representative experiences of women's diversity in sexual and gender orientation for advocacy purposes. If you would be willing to learn more, please go to: http://www.psychdata.net/users/4218survey.asp We appreciate your help in promoting this work by sending this information on to others who might be interested.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 949 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views