My stomach is GROWLING - I'm hungry!

Sucha Pretty Face
on 9/13/10 3:33 pm - MA
  Something must be wrong.  My stomach growls and I feel hungry way too often.  Sometimes I wonder if something was done wrong.  I don't over eat, but I am sure my portions are larger then they should be. WHAT'S WRONG????  I don't want to be hungry.  Seriously - Tell me, how can my stomach growl?  This is genuine hunger.

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/10 12:24 am
I completely hear you, I had WLS Sept 2nd, and I two am starving. Two tablespoons of food 6 times a day is not enough for me, so I am okay with moving it to 1/4 to 1/2 cup. Hang in there.
JennaSilva
on 9/27/10 8:46 am - Turlock, CA
I am three months out.  My intense hunger didn't start until about 1 and 1/2 ago.  I found it started after a new medication was given to me for migraines.  Are you on any meds?
Jenna
Why the bed you ask.  I rather be sleeping! 

OnceARunner
on 11/6/10 4:27 am - Woodbridge, CT
On September 13, 2010 at 10:33 PM Pacific Time, Sucha Pretty Face wrote:
  Something must be wrong.  My stomach growls and I feel hungry way too often.  Sometimes I wonder if something was done wrong.  I don't over eat, but I am sure my portions are larger then they should be. WHAT'S WRONG????  I don't want to be hungry.  Seriously - Tell me, how can my stomach growl?  This is genuine hunger.
That's the million dollar question.  If I had an answer, I would definitely give it.

I have not had WLS, nor am I obese, but each day is a losing battle and living hell due to extreme/excruciatingly painful physical hunger.

My hunger is so horrendous that is prevents me from sleeping for more than 1-3 hours/night.  Hopefully your hunger is not that severe because it TOTALLY sucks.  It's bad enough dealing with the excruciating painful hunger, but on top of that, the combination of trying to function under extreme sleep deprivation makes life total hell.

If I find a solution, I will definitely be sure to share!
shrinkingdaisy
on 2/24/11 3:00 pm - MA
Hi sucha pretty face,  my stomach growls so much I swear you can hear it across the room.  I don't think mine is hunger, but am not sure, so sometimes I will have a small sugar free pudding to see if that was it, or a sugar free Philly Swirl bar?  I too, am hungry between my "meals" but I had gastric banding and am having protein shakes and sugar free snacks only currently.  Shrinking Daisy 
Most Active