Recent Posts

NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 6/24/07 6:17 am - Japan
Topic: RE: Dr. Kasama: The One & Only
Hi, Dr. Kasama and some of the other doctors are very proficient at English (and just about everything else they do). If you call his hospital, Yotsuya Medical Cube and start speaking English very slowly, like one word at a time, "Dr. - Kasama - Please. ", then "English - please. " , they'll connect you to someone who speaks English or to Dr. Kasama if he happens to be available at the time. I'll send a mail to Dr. Kasama in the mean time to see if he has any better solutions. Hope this Helps, Dave
gina66_19
on 6/23/07 9:42 pm - Japan
Topic: RE: Dr. Kasama: The One & Only
Hello, I was given Dr. Kasama name as the lap-band surgeon to perform the surgery in japan. The web site is in japanesse language only. Do the staff speak any enlish an well as the doctor? Email back: thank you
Marsha S.
on 6/13/07 6:00 pm - Onalaska, WI
Topic: RE: Hi, I'm Non-Military and in Japan
I'm also non-military here in Japan for the summer. I had Lap-Band surgery about a year ago. I haven't lost much, but that's another story. The reason I'm writting to you is I'm hoping you could help me find a clinic to have a fill. I've tried looking up the surgeon you have listed on your profile, but I'm not having any luck. Could you send me his contact info so I could make an appointment? Thanks!
Marsha S.
on 6/13/07 12:05 am - Onalaska, WI
Topic: Bander in Roppongi
Hi, I'm in Japan for the summer and need some support. I had my surgery almost a year ago and have only lost 20 lbs. I just would like some people to connect with while I'm here. More of my story is on my profile.
Lambchop
on 5/31/07 8:05 am - Fairchild AFB, WA
Topic: RE: Anyone on Okinawa?
We just got an assignment for Kadena AB and we're supposed to be there in January. Are you guys Army, Navy, AF? I ask because we are currently doing our processing paperwork and I wondered if they said anything about your WLS during the EFMP screening process?
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/07 2:29 am
Topic: BAF on OH
Hello All: For newbies and not so newbies, I just wanted to let you know that there is a forum on Obesity Help called the Black American Forum (BAF). If you are not familiar with it, please feel free to stop by to post comments, questions or concerns. Want to know how to get there: Click on "Forums" at the top of the page and you will see a drop-down menu Click on "Show All Forums" and you will see several boxes with forum names in them On the left side in the bottom box, click on "Black American" And then you will be at BAF Come by and post a comment. We would love to see you there. Grace & Peace Treena
diane.broome
on 3/18/07 5:38 pm - Okinawa, Japan
Topic: Anyone on Okinawa?
Hi, We are stationed in Okinawa. I had WLS 2 1/2 years ago and would love to start a support group here. Anyone else stationed here? Diane
kevphill
on 1/9/07 6:58 am - MI
Topic: RE: Is your surgeon listed?
HAHAHA ! I don't think he gets to Japan much!! kp
kevphill
on 1/9/07 6:58 am - MI
Topic: RE: Is your surgeon listed?
HAHAHA ! I don't think he gets to Japan much!! kp
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing Ticker
Ashley B. · 0 replies · 341 views