Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/07 4:48 am - Yakima, WA
Topic: RE: Is your surgeon listed?
Hi, If you'd care to send an email to [email protected] with your surgeon's info, we can look into this. Thanks, ~Tooter OH Staff
kevphill
on 1/6/07 7:13 am - MI
Topic: RE: Is your surgeon listed?
Mines not listed??? kp
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 7/17/06 5:35 pm - Japan
Topic: RE: Hi, I'm Non-Military and in Japan
Hi Mitzi: Good to hear from you. I've been here for 16 years. I work at a women's junior college (two year programs, like a U.S. community college, but with a little more specialization). The city I live in gets a lot of snow from December to March and is mild from June through September. It must be nice living in Hawaii, with the weather there. Most of my Japanese co-workers have been to Hawaii. I haven't. I've been to Australia, Thailand and other places this side of the world, but not to Hawaii. You're looking great! You've really lost a lot. Best Regards, Dave
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/06 4:56 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
Hi Dave, how exciting to live in another country. What do you do in Japan? How long have you lived there?
Amy Williams
on 7/4/06 5:20 pm
Topic: Is your surgeon listed?
I've noticed over time that there are not many Japanese surgeons listed on our site. We are sorry we've not done this sooner! I can use your help. If your surgeon is currently not listed from our drop down please email me [email protected]. I would need the following information. Surgeons name Address Phone Website (if they have one) Do they have a support group? Please take a moment to log into "my account" on the top right of the site and then in the column on the right click on "your surgeon", see if your surgeon is listed on the drop down, if they are not please let me know, if they are please list them and also write how things went for your surgery. We would love your feedback and it will help many other members on our site. Thanks for all your help! Amy Williams OH Staff
marthavcd
on 4/8/06 3:44 am - Kenne, NH
Topic: survey help
Hi-My name is Martha Dunn. I am completing my doctoral degree at Antioch New England Graduate School. My dissertation research project explores post bariatric surgery behavior, struggles and needs. If you have 10-15 minutes to complete the survey, it would be a big help to me. Also, if you have friends who've also had the surgery and could forward this message to them, that would be great. More in-depth details are on the link that follows and thank you in advance. Martha http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=60661940436
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 3/25/06 12:58 pm - Japan
Topic: Dr. Kasama: The One & Only
Hello, If you're thinking about having weight-loss surgery in Japan, check out my profile. I had a Lap RNY with Dr. Kasanori Kasama and he is the best. He is truly up there with the best US RNY surgeons. Dave
robo_petz
on 2/3/06 10:35 am - Ewa Beach, HI
So your paying out of pocket ?
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 2/3/06 10:26 am - Japan
Rob, How are you? Yes that's right. I'm getting my surgery done in Japan. The info is all on my profile. Insurance won't cover it here though. It cost about 15 grand U.S. My surgeon, Dr. Kasama does seem like a very cautious and caring man. So I think I'll be okay. Best Regards, Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing Ticker
Ashley B. · 0 replies · 341 views
test
Amy W. · 1 replies · 301 views
test
pam S. · 0 replies · 285 views
Bander in Roppongi
Marsha S. · 3 replies · 463 views