PROCEDURE TO GET THE BYPASS GASTRIC SURGERY

PATTYGARCIA
on 3/28/08 12:06 pm - Mississauga, Canada
HI I AM NEW MEMBER, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO TO APPLY FOR THIS SURGERY COVERED BY OHIP.  I LIVE IN MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO.  I HAVE 2 BACK SURGERIES, ONE KNEE SURGERY, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, DIABETES, AND MANY OTHER ILLNES. MY DOCTOR RECOMEND ME TO HAVE THIS SURGERY BUT HE SEND ME WITH DR CHRIS COURDOR, BUT I DONT HAVE 16,000 DLLS TO HAVE A SURGERY.  SOMEBODY COULD HELP ALL THE PAPERS THE I HAVE TO DO BYMYSELF TO GET THIS SURGERY, PLEASE HELP BECAUSE I AM REALLY WORRY ABOUT MY LIFE, IF SOMEBODY GET INFORMATION EMAIL  patosgirl@yahoo.ca
MissSandy
on 3/31/08 2:21 pm - Acworth, GA
 Go to MGBHELP.COM to find information on OHIP.  A Canadian MGB'er has developed the site with information on this.  Good luck. Sandy
jallen007
on 4/25/08 11:37 am - Springfield , OR
I am in the same boat, all of medical care personnel say tat this would be the best solution for me as well....I was denied by my insurance company when I was working....Lost my Job due to budget cuts.... I have exhausted my unemployment, and have intervied for so many jobs, but I know that my weight is a big turn off , Medical premiums statistically increase with employees with extreme obesity.....I applied for disability throuh SSI I guess we will see what happens,,,,
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 927 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1257 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2075 views