Need an 800 cal plan for a 1 month sleever

Mermaid7
on 12/18/11 12:29 pm
Hi,
I was sleeved on 11/16 and need an 800 calorie plan for someone who can eat only beans, broth, shrimp, protien powder and tuna.
Anyone have a good plan for this?

serendipity2121
on 1/17/12 5:12 pm - Memphis, TN
 if you go to www.myfitnesspal.com, you can customize your nutrition goals and record your daily intake. you can chart protein, fat, carbs, sodium, etc .... that doesn't tell you what to eat, but, you can easily record your intake online or on an app on your smart phone. I use it faithfully.
Mermaid7
on 1/18/12 4:30 am
Thanks for answering my post .  I do use myfitnesspal, but cannot get it to plot me to an 800 calorie day.  That just wasn't a choice.  Do you know if I am doing something wrong?
Thanks again.
Lisa

Dee08
on 2/16/12 4:49 am
VSG on 09/01/08 with
Lisa,

I am not sure you are still checking this but on MtFitnessPal you can customize your program.  At the top of the screen in the blue bar click on Goals, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Change Goals and the click on the Custom option.  It will let you set it up however you want.  There are several of us over there and we would love to have you join us. I am Doris62 over there.  Send me a friend request if you like.

Dee
Mermaid7
on 2/21/12 7:21 am
Wow!  You are so sweet!  I did it!  I thought I had done it before, but with your directions I customized it.  And I will look for you on myfitnesspal.
Thank you so much!

Most Active