Vitamins

floweringgemini
on 4/15/15 11:05 am - Rocky Point, NC

Tonight I was at my final nutrition class, there was a drug rep there and apparently it is possible to get all the necessary vitamins plus nasal B12 for $25 a month and it is autofilled and delivered to your door. This 25 is the copay on it as most insurance covers it he said. Has anyone else heard of this or participating in it?

babygirl73
on 4/15/15 11:30 am - Hampton, GA

Never heard of that but if there's a Vitamin Shoppe near you they are having a BOGO sale the rest of the month. I took vitamins and supplements before deciding on surgery and they have great products. I'm already stocked up for the next 6 months and spent around $100. Buy one get one half off.

tv73841
on 7/2/15 5:09 am

I’ve never heard of this, but I am not a fan of nasal sprays in general anyway. I prefer sublinguals and have been using Vita4Life sublinguals for years now. Each sublingual contains 16.667 mcg of B12 (Methylcobalamin) and one container lasts 3 months. The price is only $19.95 delivered to your door. I really can’t speak highly enough of these. They are absolutely incredible and I’ve never suffered from B12 deficiency.

Most Active