Hamilton/Surrounding Area Support Group???

Smileyiam2
on 2/25/12 12:34 am - Canada
I have seen ppl who have had their WLS here in Hamilton. I was wondering if there is a support group here in Hamilton or surrounding area? IF so when and where please.  I sure would like to hear from others who have had WLS in my area.

Cheers!!
Marie

TBIYTC
on 2/25/12 1:29 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
There is a group that met last week, and a coffee meet group as well.  I am sure the people who run these will provide details shortly.

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

StevesGal
on 2/25/12 2:22 am - Hamilton, Canada
There is one that meets the 4th Wednesday of each month at 7pm (used to be Thursdays, but Myke, the organizer, has had to change it).  We meet at Mulberry Cafe on James Street (across from the Armoury).  He usually posts 2 notices: one the week before and one a day or two before.

There is another one that meets on Saturdays as well, but I don't have any info on that one.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

lexxiblue
on 2/25/12 6:44 am
RNY on 01/11/12
Linda G "hosts" the other local support group... this was the post for the last one .... i believe the next one will be end of March... they're usually on a Saturday morning at the same place!
Good Luck!!!!
Deb

Post Date: 1/14/12 2:59 pm
Hello Again, Our next meeting will be on Saturday January 28th at 10:00 a.m. The meeting will be held in the community room in the Halton Police Services station located at 3800 Southampton Blvd in Burlington. (QEW to Walkers Line, north to Southampton).

Would love to welcome some new faces for the New Year! The more the merrier!

Most Active
Recent Topics