Wow, good feeling

Joyce J.
on 3/8/12 10:00 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Good friday morning friends

Sometimes, because I have not lost all of my weight I forget that I look different than I did 6 years ago LOL

One of the girls in my office was looking at a photo album we have here and saw a picture and questioned "who is that girl in the blue shirt"? I said, that was me, and she didn't believe me LOL

Anyway, I carry this pic around with me and was at the dentist office yesterday. I have been going to the same dental office since I was 13(I'm 52), and the girls who are there now have been there for years and know me well. I showed them the picture and one of the girls said ........................... wait for it ............................................

You are so tiny now . Me? Tiny? I love her LOL

130 pounds really does make a difference.

Just wanted to let you all know the nice comments never end LOL

We get frustrated at times and may think we are not doing as well as we should(well that's me LOL), but it's all good.

Have a great day

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

ToNewBeginnings
on 3/8/12 10:12 pm
Thanks Joyce that was a nice post.
I've been "struggling" to reach my goal of 165 while many on here are much less and I have to remind myself to be happy where I'm at.

Joyce J.
on 3/8/12 10:15 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Yes it is not always easy. I find it tough sometimes because some people are having surgery and their starting weight is what I weigh now LOL. I don't begrudge anyone, I just feel bad sometimes that I didn't get to where I should be, but I'm not stopping. I just have to remind myself how far I have come

Gabygee
on 3/8/12 10:17 pm - Canada
You're so right - and it is so helpful to keep reminding ourselves that the effort is totally worth it.

AND IT"S REALLY ALL ABOUT GOOD HEALTH, isn't it???
We're doing the right thing.
We're doing the right thing.

Repeat ad nauseum.

Joyce J.
on 3/8/12 10:21 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Absolutely. There are so many things I can do now that I couldn't do back at my heaviest weight. I am much happier and healthier

ToNewBeginnings
on 3/8/12 10:34 pm
LOL so true...it is really all about good health...or at least it should be (speaking of myself)

Dang!!!      I wanna look as hot as  I can!

Joyce J.
on 3/8/12 11:00 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Here's to health and hotness LOL

ToNewBeginnings
on 3/8/12 11:03 pm

HEALTH and HOTness!!!!!!!!!

Karen M.
on 3/8/12 10:22 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I love you, Joyce - wonderful post and perspective! XO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joyce J.
on 3/8/12 10:26 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Love you too Karen, you always make me smile :)

Have a great day

Most Active
Recent Topics