Plateaus-From Kaye Bailey's newsletter

kellybelly333
on 5/10/12 2:24 am - Toronto, Canada
More than anything, i'm just afraid of keeling over from low sugars. But really, I think i'm doing ok at the time. I've hit goal, and plateaued there, which I think is ok. I personally would like to lose four more pounds, but I think it will just come off eventually. My body is happy where it is, I think.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

kellybelly333
on 5/10/12 12:31 am - Toronto, Canada
Oh! And how does this do for people who are hypoglycemic? Do you know anyone with that who has been ok on it?

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Joyce J.
on 5/10/12 2:37 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Kelly

Sorry, I don't recall anyone mentioning this issue.

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Monica M.
on 5/10/12 6:01 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Thanks for this, Joyce. I've seen people do the 5DPT, and, frankly thought it was a bit of malarkey. For the reasons that you can't shrink the pouch and restore the tightness, like it says.

I think tho, Karen's right, it might help kick those carb cravings. I'm having a tough time right now, and carbs are definitely the enemy. I'm going to look into this further and plan to do it either next week or the week after.

again, thank you.

Joyce J.
on 5/10/12 10:34 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Monica

Yep, I don't go for that shrinking the pouch stuff, but it really does help with the carb cravings or even to clean out the body from carbs

Also as Karen and I mentioned earlier in the thread it makes you realize simple foods that we could be using all the time, but we seem to only eat while doing the 5DPT

It really makes us realize also what we are putting into our bodies that we don't think twice about sometimes

I am going to do it again soon. Don't want to next week, I'm off most of the week and have plans for lunch a couple of times with friends and things that just won't work for me on the 5DPT

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Monica M.
on 5/10/12 10:44 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
Next week might be the best time for me to do it, so i'll have to get myself organized and do this. Thanks again, Joyce.

Most Active
Recent Topics