Finally on track

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/12 2:06 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Oh Wow Joyce that sounds wonderful. I can hear the enthusiasm in your post. Way to go, so happy for you. 

angry

Patm
on 11/6/12 2:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That's is so awesome. I wish you the best of luck on this continued journey.

Nathalie_Can
on 11/6/12 2:24 am

big hugs....its one thing to recognize that we are off track but to actually do something about it, is very very good...proud of you!

Good job and hope you find the strength to keep it up but if you have doubt, you know where we are....lol

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

zombiesugar
on 11/6/12 3:03 am

Woo hoo for tracking again!  :D

Karen M.
on 11/6/12 3:15 am - Mississauga, Canada

Way to go, Joyce! Thrilled that you've taken control. Happy for you! XOXO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

P_Floyd
on 11/6/12 4:53 am - Canada

Well done Joyce! I too did the pouch test the other week and though I didn't have the same great numbers you did, I did see an increase on my weekly weigh in. Most interesting to me was how eating carbs makes me want to eat more carbs. A good lesson for me as I work my way through these changes. 

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

Joyce J.
on 11/6/12 5:20 am - Scarborough, Canada

Hi there

You are absolutely right about the carbs. I found I was less sluggish as well and had more energy. I had a bit of rice today at lunch and immediately felt bloated LOL

Tracking sure makes me mindful of what I do eat and if I eat something "wrong" I don't beat myself up I just track it and move on. Or I track it first and think "do I really want this".......

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

birdiegirl
on 11/6/12 6:26 am

holy ****erooo Joyce.....11 pounds in one week!!!!!  I gotta try this pouch test......

Congrats to you Joyce....its never too late to get back on track

Barb

happypants
on 11/6/12 10:20 am - Ottawa, Canada

Joyce nice to see you back!! Congrats on getting back on track. Do join us on the "what are you eating/doing today" thread.....Keeps me on track :-)

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics