Question.....

kimmygirl180
on 12/5/14 2:49 am - Canada
RNY on 03/02/16

So I was wondering...

I had my orientation on Dec. 1/14 at HRRH and it was explained that I would be contacted in about 4-6 weeks with my next appts.  I am curious as to whether or not this is the "norm" and I have to wait, or can I call to enquire about booking my appts now?  

Just a thought...  Feeling so excited to get this journey started..

Thanks, 

Kim   

Hollynik
on 12/5/14 4:50 am - Canada

Last year Humber was very good at this time of year about contacting you.  I had my orientation early December and met my surgeon mid January and had all my other appointments scheduled by that time.  It takes them a few weeks to do the intake based on the information you provided them.  They are all very friendly tho so after a few weeks I don't think it would hurt to give them a call and see if they are ready for you. Good luck on your journey.  

Sandra L.
on 12/5/14 6:51 am

I had my orientation in August never heard from them so 6 weeks after so I started calling.  Must have call 4 or 5 times then finally got an appointment to meet surgeon.  Meet surgeon in November but still didn't have the other appointments.  When I left she gave me the other appointments for February but Dr. Glazier isn't until April.    My expereince call after 4 weeks and keep bugging them.

kimmygirl180
on 12/5/14 11:38 pm - Canada
RNY on 03/02/16

Thank you for your replies... I will wait for the new year and then give them a call to see if they have any information for me..  I just get so excited thinking about my journey.. 

Thanks again, 

Kim   :)

Most Active
Recent Topics