Innisfil/Alcona Coffee Night/Support Group

Carchick28
on 5/11/16 5:06 am - Canada

We are doing it again tonight if you want to join us for a chat.  Eggsmart/Coffee Time on Innisfil Beach Road, in Alcona.  7:00 pm  Great way to ask questions and meet new people who are on the same journey as you. 

kahluaJak
on 5/12/16 6:09 pm - Canada

That is awesome!

I would love to come out to the next one. How often do you meet?

Just got surgery date today - June 8th!! yeah...

Thanks

Wendy

Carchick28
on 5/17/16 6:29 pm - Canada

We are going to do this weekly for now and will meet on Tuesdays so our next one will be next Tuesday.  Would love to see you.  I have been picking the brains of the vetrans that are there and have gotten a lot of great ideas and info.  Who is your surgeon? 

kahluaJak
on 5/17/16 6:41 pm - Canada

That sounds awesome! My surgeon is Dr Starr and I see him next Tuesday for the pre-op appt... Who is your surgeon and when is your surgery (or done already?)

Getting real now...has been a long process :) 

Just got your message now so I guess I missed tonight... I am in Thornton so not too far away.

You said Coffee Time right? Is that close to IBR and the 25th?

Thanks so much for responding

Wendy

Carchick28
on 5/18/16 5:27 am - Canada

I am with Dr. Hagan and my surgery is on June 27.  Yes getting real. 

If you come across Innisfil Beach Road the Coffee Time/Eggsmart will be on your left side not too far past Sobeys.  It is across the road from TD Bank.  I am sure you will find it.  :-)  We are going to do Tuesdays now and it would be great to see some new faces.  I have really gotten a lot of great information from those who have come to help me do this. 

kahluaJak
on 6/23/16 11:54 am - Canada

Hey! Sorry for my absence.... I ended up in a car accident on May 19th where I got rear-ended. Then I had surgery on June 8th. Just feeling up to going out more often :) 

Will you guys be meeting next Tuesday night? A girl I was in the hospital with on the 8th also lives in Innisfil. Maybe we can both come :) 

Let me know!

Thanks

Wendy

Carchick28
on 6/23/16 2:26 pm - Canada

Yep next Tuesday same place same time.  I am going to try to get there myself.  I will be a week out. 

Most Active
Recent Topics