Sick with a cold ? Strep throat and 6 month check in

Canadajet
on 6/5/16 12:56 pm

thankfully previous posts give great remedies.  The only thing I did wrong was by throat lozenges with sugar and this morning experienced major dumping syndrome.  Just now on clear fluids, throat is so sore hurts to swallow and forcing myself to keep up with protein shakes.  I make them icy to soothe my throat.  Any other ideas ?

had my six month post op last week, told I have lost 58 percent of goal and usually most lose 60 percent by year one.  Not sure I agree on the calculations (sometimes the nurse at Humber is unusual and contradictory, weird, slow, a complainer, sarcastic. Yes I don't very much like her). Usually I tune her out and listen to the dietitian.  Told I can move to regular vitamins no more liquids. Hallelujah I can't stand the liquid calcium anymore. Waiting now for my blood results my iron was very low 3 month post so hopefully it went back up. Told to add more carbs but explained I will focus on my protein. Sorry carbs got me to being overweight and yes my portions et al.  Also the group here who are years out and maintaining demonstrate what they do to be successful and carbs are limited.  Maybe I may change my attitude but for now I will follow the prescribed meal plans.

GentleDomenic
on 6/5/16 3:40 pm - Canada

Oil of oregano , tastes like ass but will work amazing on that tender throat

Most Active
Recent Topics