What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 4/29/19 3:57 am

Today feels like I can finally get back to my old routine. This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, then some meetings and off to the gym. If I can do all of that I will be a happy woman.

QOTD: I'm setting myself a challenge to build more muscle for July which will be my 5 year surgiversary. Last year I was starting to see some muscle definition and between injury and looking after Dad I let it slide. I need to do this for me. What challenges have you set for yourself recently?

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Decaf coffee, Iced protein coffee after the pool

L. Cobb salad, grilled chicken, HB egg, Spicy bacon, kale and arugula, WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. Spicy sausage stuffed portobellos with some spicy cheese melted on top, small side salad

S. Nighty night tea. We will see how this works

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/29/19 5:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Off to a doctor's appointment today and then the little nugget and I are going to hang out while DH goes to help his brother fix a car. We went to VV yesterday and it was crazy busy. We got a couple good deals. I need to sort through all my clothes, especially with summer coming up.

QOTD: my goal is to lost 10lbs by the end of May. I should maybe revise that to 5lbs lol.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - nut bar

Lunch - lunch meat and cheese

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - spaghetti sauce

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/29/19 12:57 pm

It's always great to find some deals at VV. Some of the things that I have found there are nicer than items I bought new in the store.

I am with you on your goal. We can do this. One choice at a time we will knock off those small goals. Today was a win. I did, swimming, yoga and the gym. Feels great. Tomorrow I start all over again.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics