I STARTED THE 5DPT TODAY

Judy G.
on 3/20/08 2:12 am - Galion, OH

OK I AM WANTING TO CHEW SOMETHING HERE!!! I HAVE HAD MY SF CIB WITH PROTEIN AND MILK NOW I NEED A THICK SHAKE BUT I WANT TO CHEW CHEW CHEW HERE!!!! OK I HAVE SOME SF GUM TO CHEW...HOPE THIS HELPS ME BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO FAIL THIS TEST!!!!!

HUGS

Margo M.
on 3/20/08 2:15 am - Elyria, OH
the chewing seems to be what i want most too- at least i can tomorrow! tuna salad here i come! whoooppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good luck--i am on day 2
Judy G.
on 3/20/08 2:26 am - Galion, OH

OH MAN MARGO I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GONNA BE THIS HARD NOT TO BE CHEWING SOMETHING...LOL ATLEAST TOMORROW WILL BE EASIER FOR ME BECAUSE I WILL BE AT WORK ALL DAY....10-4 SOOOOOOOOO SF GUM HERE I COME....LOL GOOD LUCK!!!

HUGS

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 2:40 am - Columbus, GA
Yea baby!! .... you GO! I used the SF gum too... and I still do so I can be doing SOMETHING while I am waiting the 30 minutes to drink... You won't fail... the second day is a LOT easier, then the last 3 days is a piece of cak.... errr... Kashi!
Judy G.
on 3/20/08 2:43 am - Galion, OH

MAN I HOPE YOU ARE TELLING ME THE TRUTH MARC!!! MY GUTS ARE A GRUMBLING LIKE CRAZY HERE!!!! ALREADT WENT FOR A WALK WITH BANDIT AND THEN DOWN TO THE CARD SHOP AND BACK...I JUST WANT TO CHEW THE HECK OUT OF SOMETHING LOL GLAD THIS GUM HAS FLAVOR THAT LASTS A LONG TIME...LOL

HUGS

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 2:47 am - Columbus, GA
Look at that face... is that a face you can trust or what??? I *could* be telling a small white lie... but if I did it would be for your own good ... but in this case, I am telling the truth... the first day sucked....
Judy G.
on 3/20/08 2:57 am - Galion, OH

YEAH YEAH YEAH ALL MEN SAY LOOK AT MY FACE AND TRUST ME...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO OK I WILL TRUST YOU THIS TIME MARC....TO BAD YOU AREN'T CLOSER TO MICHIGAN....WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT FACE....; )

HUGS

J Brown
on 3/20/08 3:42 am - Omaha, NE
Also when the craving gets the worse and you are actually thinking of grabbing, Stop..Say loudly and out loud.. "NO".. really it works, maybe for only a few minutes, but it works.. It's called thought stopping . The more you do it the more it works.Some days  I am so glad I live alone as I sound like the village idiot, but it works.. Hang in there..
JeanB
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 6:14 am - Columbus, GA
I'm glad you reminded me of that.... It works real well! I also stick an ice pick through my hand... KIDDING! .... I use a fork In all seriousness telling yourself almost anything out loud is surprisingly effective... good tip!
Judy G.
on 3/20/08 11:24 am - Galion, OH

LOL...MOVE OVER VILLAGE IDIOT THE NEW IDIOT IS IN TOWN...LOL

THANKS JEAN I AM DOING OK SO FAR TODAY....ONE MORE DAY AND THEN SOME FOOD....YIPPEEEE  LOL

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views