SO NEED TO KNOW MORE

MLONG
on 3/20/08 8:07 am - Wales , MA
OK WEST COAST YOU ARE FIRST AGAIN 1. Are you still in the work force? What is the best job you have had?

2. Describe what you think would be a most romantic evening.(romantic, not necessarily sexy.)

3. What is your favorite flower?

4. What is/was your favorite fairly tale and why?

5. Do you cry at sad movies? BOO
MLONG
on 3/20/08 8:11 am - Wales , MA
1) Yes I am still in the work force I think this is the best Job
We build parts for the Millitary, Federal, and State Interesting people you get to talk to.

2) Home with a candle lit dinner ( no TV on )

3) Rose

4) Three Little Pigs not sure but it is

5) Yes BOO
azreggie
on 3/20/08 8:36 am, edited 3/20/08 8:37 am - Tucson, AZ
1. Yes, I work, how do you think I get to post on this site all day? I love my job. 2.Anything, ALONE with my husband. 3. Gardenia's 4. The Princess Bride (?) 5. My family will tell you that I cry at McDonald's commercials, and that would be true.

Reggie

Debbie G.
on 3/20/08 8:27 am - Derby Line, VT
1. Are you still in the work force? What is the best job you have had?  Yes I will be in the work force until I am 65+  Health care workers just don't get good medical benifits upon retirement (like NONE).  So I have been a nurse for 35 years, no longer care for patients at the bedside but work with computers.  Since nursing is the only job I have ever had, I guess this is the best!   (by the way, I am a long ways from west coast, but LOL here I am!!!!!)

2. Describe what you think would be a most romantic evening.(romantic, not necessarily sexy.) Don't have romantic evenings really, hard to do when you never get any dates!  Anyway, I would say a nice candle-lit dinner with some soft music in the back ground can be great.  Especially if you are with someone that you are good friends with and feel romantically inclined and he can carry on a decent conversation......

3. What is your favorite flower?  I like all kinds of flowers.  My favorite scented one is lilacs.  I also love lily of valley, roses, geraniums, pansy's, snapdragons and, well you get it......almost all of them!

4. What is/was your favorite fairly tale and why? I tend to like ones like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty or Rapunzel.  Let's face it, I just want a "prince" to rescue me!  AND then let me stand on my own when I want and support me when I need it.  You know, the perfect man!

5. Do you cry at sad movies? Absolutely.  always have, always will.  My mother used to laugh at me all the time for crying at Shirley Temple movies when I was a kid.  Oh well, that's me!   What can you come up with tomorrow Boo?   

Debbie G
Lap RNY 12/12/05
320 highest, 302 consultation, 289 surgery. Total weight loss:165lbs.

MLONG
on 3/20/08 8:33 am - Wales , MA
I CON NOT BELIVE SUCH A GREAT GAL AS YOU NO DATES  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MEN OUT THERE?  COME ON OVER HERE TO NEW ENGLAND THE MEN HERE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU BOO
jillysue
on 3/20/08 9:32 am - Northern, MI
1. Are you still in the work force? What is the best job you have had? oh yea, I gotta long ways to go. Only 51 yet. Medical asst in a doc's office, though med transcription at home isn't all bad either:)

2. Describe what you think would be a most romantic evening.(romantic, not necessarily sexy.)  Nice candlelight dinner at home, movie, cuddling, etc.  (30 yr anniversary tommorow and that is not gonna happen for me:)

3. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs....peonies,roses, carnations, sunflowers, crocuses, daisys,.......

4. What is/was your favorite fairly tale and why? Jack and JILL....cuz it's all about me......wait that's not a fairy tale......mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Cinderella.

5. Do you cry at sad movies? and happy movies and scary movies, etc. etc.

This is fun......keep it up

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Connie D.
on 3/20/08 9:36 am
Here you go..... 1. Are you still in the work force? What is the best job you have had? Yes but only part-time...24 hours a week. I loved all my jobs for different reasons....can't pick one.

2. Describe what you think would be a most romantic evening.(romantic, not necessarily sexy.) Snuggling with my honey in a cozy room with a fireplace burning and soft music playing. Candlelight of course!!

3. What is your favorite flower? Wildflowers
4. What is/was your favorite fairly tale and why?Cindarella...it is a happy ending and she gets her man!!

5. Do you cry at sad movies?
All the time...I cry at commercials!! Fun time....thanks again. Hugs, connie d
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 11:00 am - Columbus, GA
On March 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM Pacific Time, MLONG wrote:
OK WEST COAST YOU ARE FIRST AGAIN 1. Are you still in the work force? What is the best job you have had?

2. Describe what you think would be a most romantic evening.(romantic, not necessarily sexy.)

5. Do you cry at sad movies? BOO
I dunno... this sounds like a chick-flick to me... OK... I'll play.... 1. Are you still in the work force? What is the best job you have had? Yep.... currently an instructor for Sea School, teaching folks who want to try and get their Coast Guard license to carry passengers... you know, charter boats, fishing boats, dolphin/whale watching, etc... The best job? ... It would have to be the Coast Guard - specifically search and rescue...

2. Describe what you think would be a most romantic evening.(romantic, not necessarily sexy.) A hot tub, some nice music under a starry sky with the moon peaking through the palm trees when the warm wind rustles them..... that should keep her occupied while I go diving for lobsters at night...

3. What is your favorite flower? hhmmm... dunno... cactus flowers I guess...

4. What is/was your favorite fairly tale and why? Shrek ... because it cracked me up!

5. Do you cry at sad movies? Yep... sad movies, commercials with dogs in the pound, anything having to do with rescues...
Marti P.
on 3/20/08 11:11 am - San Jose, CA
1. Are you still in the work force?   No.  I am retired on disability.  I used to run a Food & Nutrition Center for a nonprofit community agency in a suburb of San Francisco. What is the best job you have had?  Marketing Admin at Intel Corp. during the exciting days of personal computers/ 

2. Describe what you think would be a most romantic evening.(romantic, not necessarily sexy.).  Candlelit dinner for two that I would prepare/serve on a lovely decorated deck.

3. What is your favorite flower?  Tropicana and Sterling Silver roses.  I take care of two rose gardens now that I am "retired."

4. What is/was your favorite fairly tale and why?  I can't remember.

5. Do you cry at sad movies?  Absolutely, I am so sentimental! Marti
Laureen S.
on 3/20/08 12:55 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
1. Are you still in the work force? What is the best job you have had?  Yes, I am still in the work force, I work as an Executive Legal Secretary for an international corporate law firm and I think the best job I ever had, was being a Mom!

I'm pretty simple and a romantic evening would involve a nice walk on the beach, perhaps finding a nice spot where we could sit and talk, hold hands and just go with the flow of it all.

Peonies

Can't remember any fairy tales other than Cinderella and Snow White and wouldn't say either of them were favorites. . .  oh well. . .  besides I have come so far in life and reality is better. . .

5. Do you cry at sad movies? 
Absolutely. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views