Dr Office

azreggie
on 3/20/08 8:44 am - Tucson, AZ
The Dr's office just called to see if I have my surgery date, and I said that I do, and they told me that it will be at 11:00 am, and to be there at 9:00am.  That, I didn't know.  I have a appointment with the doc on the 25th, so I guess I'll find out the rest of everything I need to know then, huh?  Kewl!  (as Linda would say)

Reggie

annette R.
on 3/20/08 8:53 am - ithaca, NY
Reggie, Do you have to do the 2 week liquid diet? If you don't know, you might want to call the doctor tomorrow. Very exciting time for you. I love to hear when people get their date. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

azreggie
on 3/20/08 9:47 am - Tucson, AZ
Dr Villares requires a one week liquid diet.  Not looking too forward to that, but will be happy to be getting this show on the road

Reggie

jillysue
on 3/20/08 9:35 am - Northern, MI
Reggie,  Woo Hoo!  How exciting!  Ya know it's getting closer when they call ya with the time! I am sure you will get all the info you need.  Cool beans!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

azreggie
on 3/20/08 9:47 am - Tucson, AZ
Cool beans, cool beans..

Reggie

Connie D.
on 3/20/08 9:45 am
You are almost there now...wooohooooo!! Hugs, connie d
azreggie
on 3/20/08 9:50 am - Tucson, AZ
YAY!!  I'm starting to get excited now!

Reggie

Cathy W.
on 3/20/08 10:01 am
Think of your one week liquid diet as training for the Big Event!   Many congratulations!  Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

azreggie
on 3/20/08 10:18 am - Tucson, AZ
I'll get my training wheels on.  I don't think it will be so bad because I feel like I'm really ready for this, but I may be like a boy whistleing in the dark too. We will see, what we will see. Thanks for the congrats though.

Reggie

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 11:04 am - Westerville, OH
YAYYY! I am sorry happy you have a date! The darn 2 hour early thing is a pain, but they have to get you all signed in and "prepped". I had the same deal with my colonoscopy & heart cath,

BEST WISHES! You are almost there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views