She's gone.

seasheleyes
on 8/4/11 1:15 pm - Manteca, CA
I know most of you are already heading to bed but I need to let you know that my Mom died at 6:00m P.M. Pacific time. I was with her all day and my brothers and sister-in-law came at noon (Thank God). She labored all day with us holding her and talking to her. Then I decided to get food- I picked up food and after we ate I had a feeling that I needed to get back to her. She took her last few breaths after I returned. It wasn't horrible. I'm sad, I'm motherless, and have the grief to come but I was there and I am so glad. We had her birthday party on Sunday, Hospice House on Monday and a quick release on Thursday. Everything was according to to an ultimate plan- and it truly was beautiful, just as I hoped.
Thank you so much for being here.
Julia
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 8/4/11 1:47 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Our Dear Julia,

She is at peace. I am so glad you were with her. May the Spirit of the Lord cover you and your family with His grace.    Love, Mag

Nancy B
on 8/4/11 4:19 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Julie...even when we expect this, even when we see them suffer and struggle, even when we are all grown up with kids of our own, we grieve and miss our mothers deeply.

Your memories of Mom and happy times and hugs and smile will live forever in your heart...she watches over you...free from physical and mental imperfections.

My Mom passed away April 9th and I still talk to her every day...there is still an empty space in my day because I spoke to her daily but at least I know she no longer hurts.  And that is comfort for you to know...your Mom is whole and fresh and happy again.  Celebrate the time that you had with her.  Take care of yourself..she would want that of you. *hugs*

Nancy B

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ShirleyG
on 8/4/11 8:29 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Julia
SO sorry for your loss and even though she is home now , the emptiness will linger for all of you left behind.
I feel sad for you as I know someday that will come for me and I am so dreading that ...
Praying for your and the family to be filled with peace as our moms are the ONLY people in life who will love us forever no matter what we do ..
Hugs
Shirley
Nancy H.
on 8/4/11 8:38 pm - Traverse City, MI
Julia, I am sorry.
Nan
Laureen S.
on 8/4/11 8:55 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Julia,

Your sadness and grief are something I remember well and there are times, these almost 10 years later, I still grieve the loss of my Mom, who died so young at the age of 65.  You did it all well and I hope you can find peace in knowing that, despite the loss you are feeling.

Much love, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jo W.
on 8/4/11 9:11 pm - Owosso, MI
I am sorry for your loss.   Moms are special people. I  lost mine almost 2 years ago and still miss her so much but I do rejoice in knowing shes in heaven, happy and healthy. 
My prayers are with you and your family in the next few days.  I hope you find peace in your memories of your mom.
susandoeshair
on 8/4/11 9:18 pm - Alexander, AR
Dearest Julia,

My heart breaks for you, but I'm so happy that you were able to spend some very important time with your mom and family. Hospice is an amazing place, isn't it? 

Life is never the same after losing your mom, but it is all part of the plan. Hope you take comfort in your family and friends as we are here for YOU.

Love and hugs

Susan

Monica B.
on 8/4/11 9:23 pm - Emery, SD
Oh Julia, what a difficult time it has been for you, your Mom, and family. She is now at peace. You worked so hard to bring her to a place of comfort and in the end she attained it. Glad you had to time to say goodbye, with love. Please take care of yourself.

annette R.
on 8/4/11 9:35 pm - ithaca, NY
Julia,

I am so very sorry. Mere words can't erase your pain. She had her family to comfort her in the final days, now she is at rest.

Lean on us Dear Julia. We are all here for you.

Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views