SUNDAY UPDATE

Judy G.
on 10/2/11 9:06 am - Galion, OH

Well I made at work til 1130 then had to come home. My back is screaming bloody murder!! Not sure if I will go in tomorrow or not. Problably not because of the way its still hurting yet tonight. Vicodin is not touching it at all today for some reason. Maybe because of lack of sleep?? Not sure. Been sitting in lazyboy. heating pad, ice packs. Nope not helping. Is it tuesday morning yet? I get my injections then thank GOD!!!!

Apartment that wa**** is all boarded up and can't be entered and neither can the one above it. The guy is in jail and yes he was drunk. Sad thing is his mom just lost her dad a few weeks ago and her daughter to suicide and now this! Owners are coming tomorrow to see the damages. Using the photos I took to see what happened.

As for us moving out of here...nope can't do it. Rick works here now and besides there are no other places that are better that we can afford. Other places have more problems than we do here so we are happy here.

Well time for more pain meds and I am going to bed. Thoughts and Prayers for all that need them!!!

HUGS

Debbiejean
on 10/2/11 11:02 am - Shelbyville, MI
Night night Judy, get some well deserved sleep and I hope the vicodin finally kicks in for you. Debbie
poegirl100
on 10/2/11 10:37 pm - Cibolo, TX
Love you, Judy!  Hope you start feeling better real soon!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 10/3/11 2:17 am
Love you....hugs....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 397 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1198 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views