SUNDAY WHAT'S UP?

Judy G.
on 5/24/15 7:45 am - Galion, OH

Be Right Back...

Judy G.
on 5/24/15 8:08 am - Galion, OH

OK...Well company left this morning...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH      It was a nice visit but glad to see them GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on...8am and drinking already????????? Rick's aunt needs a wake up call!!!!!!!!! She KNEW I WAS PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!! She KNEW I am trying to get Rick to slow down on HIS drinking and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! No Rick was NOT drinking at 8am....THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Plus side is they ALL went to bed EARLY!!!!!!!!!!  Which meant NO DRINKING LATE INTO THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! 

Bought some flowers and was planting them and needed to water them...this was last night...saw a pick up truck come and park on the grass....told them OH NO YOU DON'T...NO PARKING ON THE GRASS!!!! A guy comes walking over to me and says "we are just moving a few things out for her" I told him "no parking on the grass, park over here on the parking lot" He then yells "things are all FU@%ED UP here!!!!" I told him he didn't need to use that language around here!! He again yelled it...I told him stop or else!! He walked away and they moved the truck spinning the tires all over the grass!!! Not sure IF they dug up the grass yet or not...I wasn't going over there as she had about a dozen people over there and they were all biker type people...she is moving out end of the month and if she destroys anything she does not get her deposit back. Simple. She has been nothing but T R O U B L E since day one. ADIOUS Biotch!!!! THEN....the other one that gives us trouble with things has her daughter over and then her little friends come over...I get a call from a tenant telling me they threw trash all over the parking lot!!! Sooooooooo off to make a call to that one...made them come out and clean the parking lot!!!!!!!!!!! Then Rick and his aunt go to the party store and they run into this tenant...her foul mouth running full blast in the store...she is buying vodka and beer...hmmmm wonder if she is buying for the kids???????? Keeping an eye on that apartment all weekend!!!!!!! Oh Yes!!!! Nice weekend to be off work!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh...Then another call comes in...I put money in the front loader washer and it didn't work...so I put money in it AGAIN and it STILL doesn't work. WTH???????? If it didn't work the FIRST time....WHY do it AGAIN?????????? I do not think this was an EMERGENCY so why call me and bother us??????????? There are other washers......

OK....that is all my news.....need to go outside and plant the rest of my flowers....LOL

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 5/24/15 12:59 pm

Good afternoon Judy and everyone.....

Judy....I am so happy your "company" left early. YEEEHAWWW!! I hope you can enjoy the next two days off!!!!! 

Is the woman that is moving the one that had the daughter that was always on display in her bedroom? If so...good riddance!!

I agree with the no parking on the grass....if you let one they all will do it!!! Keep standing up to them!! 

Enjoy gardening with your flowers!!   

As for me...just laying low...third day now of cooler temps and rain.

My daughter, Carrie called...we had a fun chat!! They are at the lake (Pepin) for the weekend. Greg (SIL) is out on a sailboat with friends/team. They are in a huge race that they have this weekend every year. Lots and lots of sail boats and many many people. This is a really big deal in that area. Rain or not they are sailing!! I hope they end up in the top three!!

I had my walk and am going to work on a puzzle for a little while. I will check in again later!!

Prayers for our sweet OFF Family and their families. Special prayers for Butch and Vickie. 

Love you all  ....hugs  ...connie d

Judy G.
on 5/24/15 2:19 pm - Galion, OH

Connie...nooooooooo that one is the one that had the trash all over and I made her daughter go out and clean it up!!!!!!! BUT...we have (hopefully) an eviction in the works for her!!!

The one parking on the grass has been nothing but trailer trash since day one....SIGHS.....

We will be getting all your rain I am sure...YUCK!!!!! I see that Tuesday we can have some NASTY weather here!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I hope they have a good race and WIN!!!!! sounds like so much fun!!!! (but you would NEVER get me in/on a sailboat!!!)

Having leftovers today...probably tomorrow also....LOL

OK time to move on and get outside....work off some of this food that I ate so much of AGAIN!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 5/24/15 7:04 pm

Hello Judy....I hope you get the slob an eviction notice soon!!

It has rained all day and is still raining. We had some pretty high winds too!! 

I made a couple turkey thighs in the Crock Pot. I seasoned them and set them on low all day. They were so tender when I ate at 6:30 they just fell apart. I have plenty of left over turkey to make whatever I want with it. I will have some tomorrow with my leftover veggies and then freeze the rest in smaller packages. I eat a lot of turkey, chicken and seafood!!!! Good thing I enjoy it so much!!

I never did hear from my daughter again to see who won.  They host a huge party for all those that sailed and their families. It is a fun time!! The whole town has outside activities all weekend.They want me to come down one weekend. I will have to see how that will work out. They know I won't sleep on the boat so they said they would get me a nice motel room. I have to think about it!! Maybe I could do for a night or two when I have Gracie.She would love that!! I can still swim pretty strongly if I need to. My daughters and grandchildren are in the water as soon as the beaches and pool are open. I swear we must have gills!! 

Don't you like water or just not the boat rocking? 

I hope you have enjoyed some of your day off!!

Love you....hugs...connie d

Patricia R.
on 5/24/15 12:05 pm - Perry, MI

Hi Judy and OFF,

Judy, I'll tell you a secret about people who need to drink at 8:00 a.m.  They, like drug addicts, don't give a sh** about anybody but themselves.  They want what they want when they want it.  PERIOD.  So, don't expect Rick's aunt to care about his need to cut back.  Since I first got sober, after Chris turned 21, when he and I would go out for dinner, he would ask if I would have a problem if he had a drink during dinner.  He did not want to trigger me.  I assured him that it would not be an issue.  I was able to socialize with him at the bar where my brother worked part time when he was alive.  The bar's manager was my brother's best friend.  I always ordered Diet Coke, and he never charged me for it.  Bars and restaurants do not trigger.  That's because I only drank in the privacy of my apartment, only when I was alone.  But, I don't dare even attempt to cook a recipe with alcohol in it.  I will not have it in my home.  If my boys visit my home, we go out if they wish to drink.  They respect that.  They love me, and do not want me to relapse.  Obviously, Rick's aunt obviously isn't at that point.

I have so much gratitude today.  I finally went out back with the lawn mower.  Between being sick, and goofy weather, I had not gotten back there.  Oh dear Lord, what a mistake.  It was awful.  Well, my one neighbor on the corner, my side yard faces his backyard, had just finished his yard with his riding mower came to the fence.  We had never formally met, and he is one of Trent's distant cousins.  Trent's Grandpa's brother was my neighbor's Grandpa.  So, it turns out he knew I was related to Trent, and he told me that now I am related to the whole town.  Coz, his Grandpa used to own the hardware store in town.  Now, his brother manages it.  Well, he offered to cut my back yard with his riding mower.  Praise the Lord.  I offered to give him money for the gas, but he didn't take it.  God is so good.  Oh, and for all the Nurse Ratchett's, I did wear a filter mask, and when I came inside I totally stripped, and got in the shower.  I was covered in pollen.

I just finished my lunch, and am getting my energy recharged because while my neighbor was mowing the back, I did the front.  

Now, to tackle the kitchen.  After all my baking, I have a sink full of stuff that needs to be scrubbed.

Vickie, I read your message to Connie yesterday about where you and Butch are, and you sounded a little more at peace for now.  Not a lot, but a little.  I have people at church praying for you guys, including my Ladies Sunday School class.

Well, my brain just turned to Jello, so I'm going to scoot.

Love, Hugs, and Prayers,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 5/24/15 1:20 pm

Good afternoon Trish.....you are right about the advice you posted to Judy. I was married to an alcoholic. I have hundreds of stories I could tell!!! I divorced him when my daughters were young. I didn't want them living in that environment! Among other things!!! He just quit drinking about 2 years ago. His 4th wife went to AA. when she sobered up she decided she didn't want to go on living with a drunk either. She gave him an ultimatum...her or booze. So far as I know he is still sober.

Congratulations on your success!!!!! I am proud of you!!

You didn't say how the bake sale went. I am sure you did great!!

That was so nice that you got to meet one of your neighbors. It sure was nice of him to mow the back yard for you. What a great guy!

Much love and oodles of hugs to you...connie d

Patricia R.
on 5/24/15 3:04 pm - Perry, MI

Hi Connie,

The bake sale went really well.  We collected $77.50 yesterday.  Because we made too much popcorn I took the leftovers to church with me.  One of the adult Sunday School classes grabbed it, ate some during their class, and then collected $10 for the Relay.  I was shocked, but grateful.  I gave the rest of it to kids as they left church.  Didn't want the janitor cleaning up spilled popcorn.

I am pooped.  

Hugs

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 5/24/15 7:08 pm

Trish.....I am so glad the bake sale went well. I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves!! 

I hope you didn't do another thing all day!!!! 

Lots more love and hugs...connie d

Judy G.
on 5/24/15 2:27 pm - Galion, OH

Trish I BELIEVE you!!!!! I have been around drunks my entire life it seems...my dad was a bartender at the VFW when I was a kid and he even died there...got off work and had a massive heart attack...52 years old. Sad. Not saying my dad was a drunk or alcoholic but he did drink...all his buddies drank also...my first husband never drank...but he loved to beat women....then I married again and he was a drinker...not an alcoholic but a drinker. Would rather be "with the guys drinking" if you know what I mean. But that is over and done with. I have Rick now and Yes he DOES drink but he DOES put me first....we are working on his drinking and his smoking. His aunt is another story...a BIG STORY!!!!!!!!! One that I wish didn't come around. But its his favorite aunt you know. His mother...drama queen of every little thing in life...HER life. PERIOD. Happy we moved away from her. Rick is happier than I am!!!!!! Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Glad things turned out today for you!!! GOD is Good!!!! Things DO work out when need be!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 397 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1198 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1144 views