UPDATE ON MY SISTER

Judy G.
on 6/13/15 12:22 pm - Galion, OH

Just got off the phone with my sister. She said when she got to this hospital they had no clue she had ANY infection let alone MULTIPLE infections! WTH??? Anyhow she has seen 9 yes NINE Dr's so far and none of them get along with each other. Wonderful huh? Anyhow they started to give her the antibiotic she was on before...which did nothing...she asked them if they ever checked her blood samples for this infection. WELLA!!!!!!! They changed her antibiotic this morning to a different one and told her what she has is very hard to treat and also very rare. OOOOOOOOOOK...... ????????? So she said she is very depressed being so far from home and can't even make phone calls to family let alone have them visit her because she is so far away. Plus they shut the dam phones off at 8pm!!!!!! I told her I found that out!!! Tried calling her and phones were shut off already!!!! She said she needs LOTS of prayers so please do that for her. She is so down in the dumps right now. She said all she does is cry. I don't blame her. Said she was tired had dialysis wears her out.

So that is all I know right now.

Thanks for the Prayers for her. I hear anything else I will post it.

HUGSSSSSS

Nik L.
on 6/13/15 12:44 pm

Have been praying for you and your family, hope your sister and your Mom get better soon! Am also praying for your sanity with your Funny Farm (whaa... you have a lot of patience)  

It's a shame Drs. didn't inquire on her former problems or check her blood when she got there, sounds like that would be the first thing they would do.

Keeping your all in my prayers,

Monique

Twinkles2147
on 6/13/15 1:02 pm

She might ask for a case manager and the parient ombudsmen. Every hospital has to have both and their job is to advocate for her. It is worth a shot.  

She and you are in my prayers. 

Judy G.
on 6/13/15 2:05 pm - Galion, OH

My sister is an ex LPN and trust me she KNOWS what she is doing (most of the time) she gets things done around the hospitals for her sake. So this blood test check worked...sad thing is these doctors NOT getting along!!!!

Thankyou all!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

poegirl100
on 6/13/15 2:27 pm - Cibolo, TX

Praying, Judy!

Vickie 

Mary Gee
on 6/13/15 4:47 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Prayers Judy, for your sister and you.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Connie D.
on 6/13/15 7:20 pm

Judy...I feel so bad for your sister...I hope they can figure out what is going on with her. 

I will continue to pray for her until she is finally able to go home again. Why did they send her there in the first place??

Love and hugs to you....connie d

Judy G.
on 6/14/15 7:31 am - Galion, OH

Because of her dialysis surgery and the Dr's in Saginaw not having the authority to do this???????? Her dialysis surgery was done in flint so she had to go there ????

HUGSSSSS

carlak
on 6/13/15 7:42 pm - Bradenton, FL

Praying for your sOster Judy.

image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/15 6:21 am

I am so dreafully sorry.   So sorry.  Hugs to you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 390 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1192 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1199 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views