SUNDAY....west coast edition

seasheleyes
on 9/6/15 12:19 am - Manteca, CA

Good Morning. I'm getting ready for bed and decided to get a jump on the thread since we west coasters end up at the tail end so frequently. 

I am already sleepy so this won't be too long. I did some walking today at the shopping area. I'm trying to build up my strength and stamina while being more active. My fever is gone finally and I am starting to feel much better. 

Tomorrow I am going to run around a bit and I might go to a movie. It is so fantastic to be feeling stronger. 

I hope everyone has relaxing plans for the next two days.

Julia

Cindy P.
on 9/6/15 5:25 am

Julia, I am so happy you are feeling better.  You've been through it for sure!  Good for you for getting out and walking.  Take it easy and you will get there.

Today, we will put the LR furniture back where it goes and clean floors.  Tomorrow, I need to dust furniture and clean countertops.  We need to reclaim our house!

I'm up early 'cause I heard the dog crying to go out.  Now, he's crying to be fed.  I think hubby is fighting a migraine. 

Hugs and kisses to all of you.

Cindy P.

Connie D.
on 9/6/15 12:39 pm

Hello Cindy....sorry your hubby still has that migraine. I keep sending prayers and hope it goes away soon.

You be careful moving furniture around. I would hate for you to hurt yourself!! It will feel like a new place when you get everything back in order!!

What kind of dog do you have? I miss my dogs. Oh well health comes  first in my case. 

I hope you take some time for yourself today. We all need those days!

I am going to go relax and watch a movie soon.  

Love you...hugs....connie d

Cindy P.
on 9/6/15 3:50 pm

Hi, Connie.  Hubby finally got rid of the pesky migraine early afternoon.  We had some rain last night and it looks like it could rain again any minute and I'm sure the storms set it off.

We have a Labradoodle.  Got that breed as they are very good if you or a loved one has allergies and both our son and daughter-in-law have asthma.  As it turns out, due to the chronic illnesses the dog has he sheds and is losing his fur permanently.  So, we find bits of fur here and there anyway even though the breed is supposed to be non-shedding.

We cleaned the floors and moved the LR furniture back in place.  Tomorrow, it's time to clean countertops and wax and polish the furniture.  We have layer upon layer of dust from all the construction and it's time to get rid of it! 

We watched "I'll See You In My Dreams" last night.  Blythe Danner and Sam Elliott.  It was pretty good although sad.  It's about an two older adults who find each other.  I enjoyed it -- hubby, less so. 

I love you.

Cindy P.

Connie D.
on 9/6/15 4:50 pm

Cindy...I am so glad Ron's migraine is final gone. Answered prayers!! 

The Labradoodle is a cute dog!! I thought they didn't shed either...at least not much.

What channel was that movie on?? I would have watched it. I shut my TV off after awhile because I couldn't get interested in anything. I love both Blythe and Sam!! 

It sounds like you did plenty of work for one day. Relax now and enjoy your evening. "SMILE".

It is storming here and has been for awhile. Noise and rain!! The sky has that funny almost yellow color. I am not worried. 

Time to eat something for dinner. Not sure what it will be yet.

More love and hugs.....connie d

Judy G.
on 9/6/15 6:06 am - Galion, OH

Morning OFF family...nothing happening today...YET!! LOL

I see we have a NEW person from Canada joining our group...KIM!!! Hope she comes in to join us so we can learn more about her and her us!

Julia hope you keep getting better everyday!! You seem to be doing a lot better now!! What movie you planning on seeing?

Cindy, hopefully your hubby will not have a migraine today...prayers for him....and you! I need to get our place picked up today also. It looks more like a garage in here than a home!! GRRR

Today is call MOM!!!!!!!! Maybe she knows something about my sister and how she is doing. Her kids are not posting anything on FB anymore about her. I swear!!! BRATS!!!!!!!! I am so DONE with them!!!!!! I am tired of having to ask THEM where she is how she is doing etc...WHY can't THEY contact me????? WHY can't THEY call their grandma and let her KNOW WHERE her daughter is?????? How she is doing???? Like is said...BRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to make my new (step) grandsons Michigan hat today and have it ready for the mail Tuesday. Gosh I hate the thought of having to use that maize and blue yarn!!! LOL But he will love it!!! Such a Michigan fan!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!! WHY couldn't he be a Michigan STATE fan?? WHY??

Well Rick is wanting some breakfast so I better get some made...Bacon & eggs and some toast.

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Patricia R.
on 9/6/15 10:45 am - Perry, MI

I totally understand not wanting to make a Michigan hat.  Colleen is a Spartan, and we live so close to the campus.  It's a trip here on game day.  I don't go near Meijer or Kroger on Friday or Saturday, coz they're zoos.

For Christmas, I bought Michigan State fleece, and made everyone scarves.

Hugs

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 9/6/15 12:16 pm

Hello Judy....I agree....your mom deserves to hear about how Bonnie is doing. She shouldn't have to sit and worry. Your mom has her own medical conditions to be concerned about. That is another reason for them to be calling her!! I guess all we can do is keep praying! GOD Bless them both.

Your grandson has a mind of is own. He will probably change to other teams before he is all grown up. 

You and your yummy breakfasts....makes me drool!! 

Have a great rest of the day...doing absolutely nothing!!

Let us know what you find out today from your mom, also about Bonnie. 

Love you much...HUGS....connie d

Judy G.
on 9/6/15 1:15 pm - Galion, OH

Hi Connie...hope you are NOT getting the storms they are saying are popping up your way right now!!!

Anyhow I called mom AND my sister!!! Mom's test was canceled AGAIN!! Why? Machine was broke down!!! SIGHS....rescheduled for next week I guess. Said she is so sock of going to dr's!! I don't blame her!! Being 94 and having to get ready for the tests and all then have them call and cancel!!!! GRRRRR As for my sister seems this last surgery so far (knock on wood) seems to be working great!!!! So now all she has to do is be in the nursing home for the antibiotics then she can go back home again...she said they "FORGET" to give them to her!!! WTF???????? She said they also keep her medicated so she sleeps ALOT!!!!!!! Again WTF???????? I told her she better get her precious daughter on their ass!!!!!!!! She said even her Dr can't find her anymore!! WTH????????? Trust me...if I was back home things would NOT be like they are with her!!!!!!!!!!! But I am not and I am not in charge of her anymore. I also told her I washed my hands of her kids!!!!!!! I am tired of begging them or should I say embarrassing them on FB to get info from them about her!!!!!!! She said she didn't want to waste her minutes arguing about her kids. OK no more to say I learned what I needed to know...she said thanks for calling. Love you...Bye.

So that's my news.

Back to my games and my little world.

Love you...hugssss

Connie D.
on 9/6/15 1:28 pm

Hello again Judy...yes....we are going to be getting some kind of storm. The wind has picked up and I am hearing a bit of thunder in the distance. OH YAY!!

I am glad you spoke with your mom. So sorry they changed her appointment again? That is good news that Bonnie's surgery is helping. That is wonderful. She will be so happy to be back home!! What the hell kind of nursing home is she in...it doesn't sound like a very good choice. I hope she starts writing down all that is going wrong....she may need it.

I am exhausted and heading to the couch. I feel like I could sleep for days!! 

Have a good evening.....more love and hugs...connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views